PDA

View Full Version : Our first road trip

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Should be happening this weekend :) Heading west through New Hampshire, Vermont, and maybe around Lake Champlain and back. Should be fun, maybe visit a cousin or two over that way. Oh... maybe we can hit route 17 up and over the mountain on the New York/Vermont line... :yes:

spyder3
07-24-2012, 05:35 PM
sounds like a great ride. Look forward to hearing about it:thumbup:

Mspiv
07-24-2012, 05:45 PM
That's my rydin country and it is beautiful. Hope you have a blast. Hit the Kangamangus and stop in Bath, Nh for smoked pepperoni and cheese.

Have fun

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-24-2012, 05:52 PM
That's my rydin country and it is beautiful. Hope you have a blast. Hit the Kangamangus and stop in Bath, Nh for smoked pepperoni and cheese.

Have fun

Thanks for the tips! Anybody else?

kawakii
07-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Church St in Burlington Vt is always a good place to stop,walk around,get something to eat (at Splash) --or get some Ben & Jerrys Ice cream :)

A great place to enjoy being right on the water is Splash at the Boathouse. Great place to eat right on the dock and look at Lake Champlain. Beautiful views sitting on the outside deck !

Have a great time ! Vt is Jake and I favorite place in the world. He grew up in Shelburne, Vt. We are itching to move there but his job and my family keeps us in NH.

SpyderAnn01
07-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Have fun. The ferry ride across the lake is fun and the scenery is beautiful in New York. The roads are a little rough but the views more than make up for it. Enjoy.

ARtraveler
07-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Sounds like another great trip. Please post some phtos. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Gee... Since you're going to be that close... Look up "Al's Snowmachines" parts warehouse. This place is out in the middle of nowhere; yet it's got some of the coolest old snowmobiles you'll ever want to see! :thumbup:
Last time that I was there, my buddy bought two 1973 Sno Jets for restoration projects...