PDA

View Full Version : Still Standing Promotion Tour

BRenaud
07-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi,
I'm Bobby and riding my Spyder to promote a disabled friend's book, called Still Standing. My friend's name is Steve Hirst, an Air Force Top F-15 pilot, disabled in a freak car accident.

I'm looking for riders who might join me on segments of my tour. I started in Paducah, KY, went through Colorado Springs on July 4th and now am in Reno, NV. I'm looking for riders to join me. Tomorrow, I will be riding from Reno to Sacramento -headed to Anchorage, AK.

Checkout the Still Standing Facebook page. Drop me a line if you can join me on part of the trip and please checkout Steve's story.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-Still-Standing/235693883218426

Bobby

spydaman60
07-21-2012, 03:14 PM
bobby,
if you make it out east (ny or nj) keep us posted and we'll get some people to join in!

bruiser
07-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Same goes if you get to eastern NC. I'm sure the Guardian Brotherhood would hook up for a ride.

ARtraveler
07-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Let us know about the tour as it goes on. We will be glad to join you when you hit Anchorage AK. MIght be able to get a few riders to join you. Would be happy to show you around our area or answer any questions you may have for your Alaska part of the journey.

PM me or post here.

d.o.spyder-rts
07-22-2012, 12:59 AM
If you get to the panhandle of Florida and plan on riding around/thru Panama City let me know. If I can I'll be happy to ride with you. Dale

BRenaud
07-23-2012, 02:05 PM
bobby,
if you make it out east (ny or nj) keep us posted and we'll get some people to join in!

Thanks I might make an east coast swing in the fall.

zrc
07-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Im in for a stint in the TN area, whenever / wherever. Just keep the route known and I will join in when and as long as I can :)

Littlebadwolf
07-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Come on thru Michigan...We can get a fairly large group together to assist and I'm sure all of our Patriot Guard Riders would show.

BRenaud
07-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Let us know about the tour as it goes on. We will be glad to join you when you hit Anchorage AK. MIght be able to get a few riders to join you. Would be happy to show you around our area or answer any questions you may have for your Alaska part of the journey.

PM me or post here.

My Phone doesn't display this website. Please email me at bobby.renaud@gmail.com or call 502.693.6695. I would love for you to join you in ANC and plan on being there in by next Monday.

Still Standing

BRenaud
07-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Come on thru Michigan...We can get a fairly large group together to assist and I'm sure all of our Patriot Guard Riders would show.

I will work my by to do that. this site isn't good with my phone. Please email or call
bobby.renaud@gmail.com

It will be about two weeks for me to be in that state up north...Go Bucks!:yes:

BRenaud
07-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Im in for a stint in the TN area, whenever / wherever. Just keep the route known and I will join in when and as long as I can :)

Thanks. I will try to work another trip in the south this winter prior to the books launch on e-books. email me. bobby.renaud@gmail.com

BRenaud
08-02-2012, 09:50 AM
:yikes: Only 900+ miles to go. Mile 0 on the Alaskan highway. Join me at the pole this morning 945 local.

Bobby Renaud
bobby.renaud@gmail.com