PDA

View Full Version : Cypress/Houston Spyder Riders/Brenham Ride

glynnk
07-19-2012, 09:13 PM
508 Chapter Ride Cypress Creek SCRCWhen: Saturday July 21st
Where: Brenham ,TX (Hot Nights Cool Tunes)

We will meet at Bucees on the NW corner of 290 and Mueschke Rd. at 4:30pm with KSU at 5:00pm.

This will be a short 64 mile ride to Brenham for an evening of tunes on the square.
I will be watching the weather and if questionable, a no go notice will be posted sometime on the evening before the ride, so be sure and check back before you head out.

Gas up your bikes and let’s ride.

conroe spyders
07-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Sounds like fun BUT we are going to a fund raiser Saturday evening. Yall have fun!

springcrawler
07-20-2012, 07:53 PM
508 Chapter Ride Cypress Creek SCRC

When:Saturday July 21st
Where:Brenham ,TX (Hot Nights Cool Tunes)

We will meet at Bucees on the NW corner of 290 and Mueschke Rd. at 4:30pm with KSU at 5:00pm.

This will be a short 64 mile ride to Brenham for an evening of tunes on the square.
I will be watching the weather and if questionable, a no go notice will be posted sometime on the evening before the ride, so be sure and check back before you head out.

Gas up your bikes and let’s ride.

looks like i am going to miss this event also bike still not back togather yet:banghead: hopefully will be ready for the aug 4th agenda:pray:

thehawk
07-20-2012, 08:40 PM
looks like i am going to miss this event also bike still not back togather yet:banghead: hopefully will be ready for the aug 4th agenda:pray:

Oh man:(:(:(:(. Hang in there!!!!

thehawk

RAYYOU
07-20-2012, 08:46 PM

If not VWs are welcome.

flamingobabe
07-20-2012, 08:54 PM

Man...hope it's not too much longer......