PDA

View Full Version : Northern ca citybike ride

mclovin
07-17-2012, 10:25 PM
There is a citybike ride to the junction on Mines rd This sunday. I believe the livermore spyder dealer will have a tent set up. For more info look at citybike.com People meet up from 11 till 2pm

TicketBait
07-20-2012, 02:05 PM
There is a citybike ride to the junction on Mines rd This sunday. I believe the livermore spyder dealer will have a tent set up. For more info look at citybike.com People meet up from 11 till 2pm

Might see some of you on the highway as I will be riding the RT & passing thru on my way to and from El Dorado Hills CA, for a "Celebration of my Cousins Life." He was robbed way to early at the young age of 63 of heart attack.

Recluze
07-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Citybike.com is blocked on my computer because it may contain malicious spyware.

Could you post the details on this forum?

hawkiii
07-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Might see some of you on the highway as I will be riding the RT & passing thru on my way to and from El Dorado Hills CA, for a "Celebration of my Cousins Life." He was robbed way to early at the young age of 63 of heart attack.

TicketBait, sorry for your loss my friend.

hawkiii

TicketBait
07-20-2012, 11:09 PM
TicketBait, sorry for your loss my friend.

hawkiii

thanks very much Tom, He was a great man, Husband, Father, Grandfather retired Police Chief and my cousin through marriage. Heck when I was 17 and driving he was a 22 yr old CHP officer patrolling in the same town I learned to drive. Never got pulled over by him, and I was in a Van Club in 1971, that was before my handle ticketbait :D

Peace Out...........Man its gonna be hot tomorrow!

Motorcycledave
07-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Can you tell me where they will start and or meet up in Tracy or Livermore area on Sunday ???:)
Dave