PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Nebraska

Leta
07-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi everyone!! I got my 2009 :spyder2: RS in February of 2012. I have ridden motorcycles in the past but every since my test drive in 2007 I kept thinking maybe I should buy a Spyder. Well, that's what I did.

I have been cruising this Forum and you have given me some good ideas. I want to thank you for all of the good info.
I just installed the Spyderpops Heat Management System and the Kewlmetal brackets for the highway pegs. I haven't had time to test drive it because of that four letter word work!!

I hope to find other Spyder Ryders here in Nebraska...I'm feeling lonely!! :pray:
Thanks again, gang, and I hope to be talking with you soon!! :yes:

ThreeFeet
07-17-2012, 11:52 AM
:2thumbs::welcome::congrats:

Bob Denman
07-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the Party! :yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea:
Work does tend to get in the way of all of our fun; doesn't it? :gaah:

sealfloorboards
07-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Always room or one more Spyder on the road. Enjoy the hek out of it and.....

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

TXHusker
07-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Now if only they would design us some Cornhusker wraps for our :spyder2:

:pray::pray::pray:

Shewhoprays
07-17-2012, 02:16 PM

I make Frunk Lid Organizers and can make one in Nebraska fabric. Course no one will see it until you open the Frunk.

harrypottar
07-17-2012, 02:19 PM
:congrats::welcome:

harry

Leta
07-17-2012, 02:54 PM

Does that mean you are from Nebraska?!? Go Huskers!!! :yes:

Leta
07-17-2012, 02:55 PM
I make Frunk Lid Organizers and can make one in Nebraska fabric. Course no one will see it until you open the Frunk.

I would like to see one!!

SpyderAnn01
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM
:welcome:

ARtraveler
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on the new ryde.

Shewhoprays
07-17-2012, 07:38 PM
I would like to see one!!

I'm not sure how to attach a photo to this web site. I can send it to a regular email usually without problems. I'll have to wait until hubby gets home later tonight and see if he can do it. He's more computer savy than I am. and ps I was raised in Omaha. I was just there last month for a family reunion.

GloryRyders
07-18-2012, 05:50 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:..............we will be passing thru your way the middle of September in route to Yellowstone...........maybe a short "meet and greet" will be in order!

Leta
07-18-2012, 08:57 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:..............we will be passing thru your way the middle of September in route to Yellowstone...........maybe a short "meet and greet" will be in order!

I would love that!! :thumbup: Be sure and keep in touch and let me know when you're on your way through!! :yes:

Leta
07-18-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm not sure how to attach a photo to this web site. I can send it to a regular email usually without problems. I'll have to wait until hubby gets home later tonight and see if he can do it. He's more computer savy than I am. and ps I was raised in Omaha. I was just there last month for a family reunion.

That would be great. I hear the country is really pretty in St. Louis.
I was born and raised in Nebraska...probably be here for a while!! ;)

TXHusker
07-18-2012, 09:12 AM
Does that mean you are from Nebraska?!? Go Huskers!!! :yes:

I am. Grand Island originally. GBR!!!

SpyderDavidson
07-18-2012, 12:32 PM

My wife (Shewhoprays) asked me to upload a picture of her organizer. I thought as long as I was doing that, I'd show you a few others she has made. Click on pictures to make them larger.

Enjoy,

SpyderDavidson

dancogan
07-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Hiya, Leta. Sorry we didn't know you were there when we headed out to Durango. We stayed at the Grand Island KOA both on the way out and the way home. My wife is a native of NE and we're both big, big fans of Big Red! Real interesting now that NE is in the Big 10.

Leta
07-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I am. Grand Island originally. GBR!!!

Great to meet other Nebraskans!! :clap::thumbup:

Leta
07-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Hiya, Leta. Sorry we didn't know you were there when we headed out to Durango. We stayed at the Grand Island KOA both on the way out and the way home. My wife is a native of NE and we're both big, big fans of Big Red! Real interesting now that NE is in the Big 10.

I really really wanted to go to Durango, but had other things in the works! :sour: I had been cruising the forum since February and dreaming of going to Cuba and to Durango. Hopefully next year!?! I should have said something...we could have met.

Nebraska Football is BIG!! So much fun at the football parties!!

Maybe we will meet another time!! Ride Safe!!

Leta
07-18-2012, 04:19 PM

My wife (Shewhoprays) asked me to upload a picture of her organizer. I thought as long as I was doing that, I'd show you a few others she has made. Click on pictures to make them larger.

Enjoy,

SpyderDavidson

Nice product...I can see where they would be useful. I'll have to add this to my list!! Thanks for letting me take a look!

dick574
07-18-2012, 11:29 PM
:congrats: Sounds like you're making some new friends. Have fun & ride safe.

murphybrown
07-19-2012, 03:36 AM
:thumbup::yes::agree::welcome:

PCBeachBum
07-19-2012, 03:42 AM
:congrats: and :welcome:

Leta
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
:congrats: Sounds like you're making some new friends. Have fun & ride safe.

Yeah, I hope to meet them someday!! :pray:
I really enjoy reading this Forum...it's been an enjoyable experience!!
:cheers:

CyncySpyder
07-19-2012, 10:42 AM
:congrats: & :welcome:

Ron2andia
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM
:congrats: Have fun and ride safe!

Cruzr Joe
07-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome and enjoy the open road

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Leta
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
:congrats: & :welcome:

Hey Thank You, both!! I just gotta say I think Teddy is Awesome!

How do get along on the road with Teddy. I would really love to get another dog, but have not because I seem to never be at home.
It's great you can take Teddy along!! :yes:

SpyderRocks
07-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi there, we are in Kansas City and have relatives in Beatrice, Hebron, and Grand Island! If you are ever down our way, let us know! Likewise, we'll give a shout when we plan to ryde up to visit the NE clan, so maybe we can meet up for a ryde!

Ryde safe and cool!
Janet (SpyderRocks) and Pete (KCPete)

Leta
07-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi there, we are in Kansas City and have relatives in Beatrice, Hebron, and Grand Island! If you are ever down our way, let us know! Likewise, we'll give a shout when we plan to ryde up to visit the NE clan, so maybe we can meet up for a ryde!

Ryde safe and cool!
Janet (SpyderRocks) and Pete (KCPete)

Great!! Sounds like a great plan!! :D
Thank you!!