PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to SITR this year?

Dragonrider
07-16-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm going to pass this year, but let me know if the 2nd year is better than the 1st. If so, I may target next year's event.

spacetrucker
07-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes some of us going how about you?

Spyder Cat
07-19-2012, 09:08 PM
We're gonna pass this year too. Hubby had knee replacement and has no vacation time left.

We'll be having dinner with some of the folks coming from up North as they pass through.

We'll be looking forward to pics and recounts of the 2nd annual SITR adventure.

Ride safe!

Slybird
07-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Just got off the phone following a 50-minute conversation with SpyderGirl and the Spyders In The Redwoods should be awesome this year (p.s. it was fantastic last year, as well!!!). With close to 150 registrants it should be an absolute blast. :2excited::yes::ohyea: Kathy and I are really looking forward to pizza in Cave Junction, too, Cat!!! Can't wait!

Arr MiHardies
07-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Just got off the phone following a 50-minute conversation with SpyderGirl and the Spyders In The Redwoods should be awesome this year (p.s. it was fantastic last year, as well!!!). With close to 150 registrants it should be an absolute blast. :2excited::yes::ohyea: Kathy and I are really looking forward to pizza in Cave Junction, too, Cat!!! Can't wait!

I really, really wish I won't still be on my diet when I get there :(

Tru-Blue
07-23-2012, 09:38 AM
Pizza in Cave Jct Sat. evening sounds good :clap:. Whoo Hooooo!