PDA

View Full Version : Good Spider emblem

leenanj
07-16-2012, 10:04 AM
I am looking to replace the front and rear BRP emblems.

Who sells a good looking Spider Spyder emblem? :spyder2: :f_spider: :spyder: :ani29: :2thumbs:

One of the sponsors has an emblem on there web site but
I don't really like the looks of there spider.

bcoulter19
07-16-2012, 10:16 AM
I am looking to replace the front and rear BRP emblems.

Who sells a good looking Spider Spyder emblem? :spyder2: :f_spider: :spyder: :ani29: :2thumbs:

One of the sponsors has an emblem on there web site but
I don't really like the looks of there spider.

I got mine from lamonster and really like the way it looks.

Bob Denman
07-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Does Pete do any replacement emblems"
(www.powersportswraps.com (http://www.powersportswraps.com))

joet82
07-17-2012, 07:37 PM
I got mine from Custom Dynamics

Grandpa Spyder
07-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Lamonster has the best price. Go to the sponsor page and he is down on the right side. If you would like to see what it looks like goto my link down below and see my mods. you will see what they look like. He even has a video on taking off the BRP emblem and how to put on.

Fire Joe
07-17-2012, 08:30 PM
If you want something really custom and unique, such as your own design you can contact Danny Farris of Farris Customs. He will custom airbrush them for you. His banner is on the home page along with all the other sponsors.

leenanj
07-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Lamonster has the best price. Go to the sponsor page and he is down on the right side. If you would like to see what it looks like goto my link down below and see my mods. you will see what they look like. He even has a video on taking off the BRP emblem and how to put on.

Yes, those are the spiders I want, I emailed him, could not find a web site for it.

Thanks