PDA

View Full Version : York newbies

Petersens
07-15-2012, 07:45 PM
My husband and I just purchased our spyder in April and having a good time with it. We would be more than happy to get together with other riders. We would like to plan on going to Spyderfest next year if our schedule allows it. We are soon to be empty nesters ready to hit the road. As far as I know we are the only spyder owners in York.

Leta
08-29-2012, 04:18 PM
My husband and I just purchased our spyder in April and having a good time with it. We would be more than happy to get together with other riders. We would like to plan on going to Spyderfest next year if our schedule allows it. We are soon to be empty nesters ready to hit the road. As far as I know we are the only spyder owners in York.

Hello from Grand Island!! :yes:

ARtraveler
08-29-2012, 04:52 PM
:welcome:

grumpybob
08-29-2012, 06:14 PM
:congrats: on your spYder

CMA Cowboy
08-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Congrats on your ryde. If you are the only owners in town be preprared to be late a lot. Welcome to spyderlovers.com

Big Arm
08-29-2012, 06:43 PM
:welcome: Petersens, and :congrats: on your new purchase.
If you'd get up this way, give me a shout. :yes:

d.o.spyder-rts
08-30-2012, 01:47 AM
:congrats: on your spyder purchase and:welcome: to the family. Dale

CyncySpyder
08-30-2012, 03:23 AM
:congrats: & :welcome:

:firstplace:You've found the BEST site on the WWW for ANYthing & EVERYthing Spyder related:firstplace:

If I may make a couple of suggestions for you, you may want to check out this thread, as its the BEST one I've EVER seen on here for New Spyder Owners that answers many of the newbies questions:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?41346-quot-Do-s-and-Do-Nots-quot-for-new-Spyder-owners

Also, if you go to your USER CONTROL PANEL, its always a good idea to update your SIGNITURE LINE with the year and model of your new Spyder and any mods that you've done to it. That way, if you post a question, the rest of us will have much needed info without having to ask you for it every time, and the better we may be able to help you, if ever need be:thumbup:

:yes:Welcome to the SpyderHood & Enjoy the Ryde:yes:

btcherm
08-30-2012, 03:46 AM
welcome to the club:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Leta
08-30-2012, 01:58 PM
:congrats: & :welcome:

:firstplace:You've found the BEST site on the WWW for ANYthing & EVERYthing Spyder related:firstplace:

If I may make a couple of suggestions for you, you may want to check out this thread, as its the BEST one I've EVER seen on here for New Spyder Owners that answers many of the newbies questions:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?41346-quot-Do-s-and-Do-Nots-quot-for-new-Spyder-owners

Also, if you go to your USER CONTROL PANEL, its always a good idea to update your SIGNITURE LINE with the year and model of your new Spyder and any mods that you've done to it. That way, if you post a question, the rest of us will have much needed info without having to ask you for it every time, and the better we may be able to help you, if ever need be:thumbup:

:yes:Welcome to the SpyderHood & Enjoy the Ryde:yes:

:agree: