PDA

View Full Version : New Spyder owners in Bryant, arkansas

Cruzr Joe
07-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi, my brother in law and i just bought two new 2012 RT Limiteds (one white and one bronze). We are looking for other folks in the general area to ride with. anyone out there?

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

spyder3
07-15-2012, 05:52 PM
:congrats: to both of you!!! A fine selection! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
07-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks, we are really enjoying the rides

IndianaPearl
07-15-2012, 06:31 PM
:thumbup: Congrats on your spyder. 5 days and I will join the spyder owners. Have great fun riding..

A1A
07-15-2012, 06:38 PM
:congrats: To both y'all! I just bought a new Spyder RTS silver on friday July 13th. My brother in law has a new Spyder RTS silver as well. However he lives in Texas and I'm in Florida.:sour:

ArkTerry
07-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Congrats and welcome to Spyderlovers!

I am in Jonesboro, but there several on here from central Arkansas and every few months you will see here posted "group" rides that hopefully you can make. Keep an eye on this area for annoucements.

Cruzr Joe
07-15-2012, 08:31 PM
This is a very good forum to meet other spyder ryders

d.o.spyder-rts
07-15-2012, 11:54 PM
:welcome:to the family and :congrats: on your spyder purchase. Dale

ornerydog7
07-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Hi, my brother in law and i just bought two new 2012 RT Limiteds (one white and one bronze). We are looking for other folks in the general area to ride with. anyone out there?

[QUOTE=Chief Joe;485084]

Welcome Chief and congrats on your purchase. I'm in Hot Springs Village and as Ark Terry mentioned, monthly rides are posted here.

Farmboy
07-16-2012, 05:50 AM
I not far from you ether. Donaldson, south of Malvern. Welcome! When I get mine back from cowtown for some repairs. I will be ready to go. Big bike rally in Mountain View 8-17-12 http://www.mountainsmusicmotorcycles.com/

CyncySpyder
07-16-2012, 07:09 AM
:congrats::congrats: & :welcome::welcome:

FaranH
07-16-2012, 04:56 PM
:welcome:

I'm not too far from you either, up in White County (just north of Searcy). Be sure to put a trip north on your calendar for September 22 to join us in a biker parade supporting foster kids. I'm part of a non-profit called Bikers 4 Foster Kids and last year I was the only Spyder in the parade. Maybe you can join up and change that!

Hope to meet you and your brother-in-law soon!

ARtraveler
07-16-2012, 04:59 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on the new rydes. You have come to the right place for all things :spyder2:

dick574
07-16-2012, 05:12 PM
:congrats::congrats: here's one for each of you. don't forget, now it's mod time. have fun & ride safe.

retiredsquid
07-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Congrats on your new Spyder. We've found Spyder owners to be some of the finest folks you'll ever meet. I'm located up in Benton County. Hoping to be able to ride again by mid September.

Cruzr Joe
07-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Mods so far are: Spyderpops stainless steel vent grills, heat blocker, bumpskid and catalitic converter shields and custom cup holder. I figure a bike is kind of like a boat, a hole that you keep throwing money into. LOL

D&J's#2
07-22-2012, 04:19 PM
:yes:Congrats on your & your Son-in-Laws recent purchases of new Spyders. :thumbup:We found that the more you ryde the more you like the Spyder. We are not far from you; down in Sheridan.

It's been soooo hot lately (for us) that we haven't gone out on any rydes of any distance. The Chuckster has been scheduling the rydes in the recent past, but haven't heard from him for awhile. Maybe he's like us and doesn't want to try to do anything because of the heat. Anyway, congratulations again! Keep an eye on this forum for just about anything Syder related, including group rydes.

Doyle

Cruzr Joe
07-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Doyle

Look forward to meeting you, we went to Tunica Mississippi on the Spyders Friday and Came back on Saturday, we stayed mostly on Hwy 70, great ride with lots of refreshment stops.

Joe

2 Cruysyn
07-23-2012, 10:27 AM
:yes:Congrats on your & your Son-in-Laws recent purchases of new Spyders. :thumbup:We found that the more you ryde the more you like the Spyder. We are not far from you; down in Sheridan.

It's been soooo hot lately (for us) that we haven't gone out on any rydes of any distance. The Chuckster has been scheduling the rydes in the recent past, but haven't heard from him for awhile. Maybe he's like us and doesn't want to try to do anything because of the heat. Anyway, congratulations again! Keep an eye on this forum for just about anything Syder related, including group rydes.

Doyle

Chuck is probably withering away like the rest of us. Geez it's been hot. But, if it's any consolation it's not nearly as humid as it was a week ago, and probably still is, in NE. We were really glad to get back home.

Welcome aboard Chief Joe!

Chuckster
07-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Let me join all of the other Spyder riders in welcoming you into the fraternity of Spyder owners. We do have rides and they are announced here on Spyderlovers.com. I also send out emails. If you would like to receive notification via email, send me a pm with your email address and I will put you on the list.
The weather has been so hot that I have not scheduled a ride this month. However, I have been considering an evening ride for a couple of hours. I'll notify everyone when that ride is scheduled.

For sure we will be going to Searcy to join Faran on the ride for foster children on September 22,

In the meantime, enjoy your Spyder and ride safely.

Chuckster

Cruzr Joe
07-26-2012, 12:47 PM
We will be going to Searcy also, sent you the email addresses. We are thoroughly enjoying our Spyders

Gunkandpudge
11-11-2012, 11:12 PM

The wife and have been riding our RT 2010 now for two years. Live in Hot Springs Village, Ar:clap:

Cruzr Joe
11-12-2012, 09:46 AM
The wife and have been riding our RT 2010 now for two years. Live in Hot Springs Village, Ar:clap:

We rode around Hot Springs all day Saturday with a group from Bryant And Benton, email me sometime and we can get together for a ride, we love to ride in Hot Springs, jplouch@stephensgroup.com

Joe & Sheila