PDA

View Full Version : July 21 & 22 Rides - Minnesota SpyderLovers

Paula(Butch2025)
07-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Well, Minnesota SpyderLovers, get your parade waves ready and shine up your Spyders for our next ride on Saturday, July 21, meet at Caswell Cycle at 4pm. The Parade kicks off at 4:30pm, so if you want to come to town early, head to the Kanabec County Fair to get your fix of food on a stick and other wonderful treats and attractions. http://kanabecfair.org/

We will also have an actual ride on Sunday, July 22, with sign in at 9am and leaving at 10am. Hope to see there!:ohyea:

fireplug98
07-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi you guys !!!
Can't make the parade but will be there Sunday !!!
Is Caswells gonna be open on Sunday morning ??

Tommy J. :-)

Paula(Butch2025)
07-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi you guys !!!
Can't make the parade but will be there Sunday !!!
Is Caswells gonna be open on Sunday morning ??

Tommy J. :-)
They are not open for business on Sundays, but Les and Kaye will have it open for us to sign in and use the bathroom. Have you talked to Troy lately? He has not gotten back to me about his offer of riding to his place on Mille Lacs on Sunday, so we might just go for a nice ride and stop for brunch/lunch along the way.

fireplug98
07-20-2012, 08:40 AM
I'll give him a call !!

Paula(Butch2025)
07-21-2012, 09:09 AM
:clap:Today is our Kanabec County Fair Parade ride:clap:Come one come all, and ride your Spyder in the Caswell Cycle parade unit! Meet at Caswell Cycle at 4pm, then ride into town to get in line, parade kick off is it at 4:30pm. So shine up those Spyders and get your parade wave going!!!

MMcc
07-22-2012, 06:30 AM
Sorry I missed the parade. Work project should have been finished by noon with plenty of time to make it to Mora. Fact, did not get home until 5:30 and exhausted. Now thinking about today's ride but may just have to make plans for next month. Mike

Paula(Butch2025)
07-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Sorry I missed the parade. Work project should have been finished by noon with plenty of time to make it to Mora. Fact, did not get home until 5:30 and exhausted. Now thinking about today's ride but may just have to make plans for next month. Mike

Sorry to hear your project took longer that expected. We missed the parade too, our grand-kid's birthday party was yesterday. Hope you are feeling up to a ride today, we are getting ready to head out pretty soon.