PDA

View Full Version : Caliber Motorcycle Riding Pants sizeing

yamahog
07-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Has anyone had any experience with the caliber pants from can am, I got a pair sized medium and they dont even come close to fitting my 33inch waist, trying to send them back for an exchange but don't know what size to get now any suggestions? :banghead:

fastfraser
07-09-2012, 05:25 PM
I have yet to find a pair of BRP pants that fit me. Most are to long . Most dealers will not order clothing unless you buy it and then will not take it back if it doesn't fit . I also find there sizes all over the place

SpyderAnn01
07-09-2012, 10:20 PM
It seems that BRP has made their pants for skinny legged people. It is also my understanding that BRP will not let dealers return clothing for sizing issues so good luck with exchanging them.

yamahog
07-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Guess I know now why I got them so cheap, dang it I really liked them too, just don't think I would get away with riding around with my zipper undone LOL, thanks for the info. :cus:

Paula(Butch2025)
07-10-2012, 07:40 AM
I have yet to find a pair of BRP pants that fit me. Most are to long . Most dealers will not order clothing unless you buy it and then will not take it back if it doesn't fit . I also find there sizes all over the place
I was just having this conversation of ordering and then possibly returning the clothing that doesn't fit with my dealer. She said that BRP charges them 20% to return an item and she still has to pay the return shipping. This could be why some of our smaller dealerships don't carry a large selection of clothing.

yamahog
07-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Well I got lucky the dealer is going to let me exchange them for the extra large :yes::yes: