PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale

TexasTripod
07-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Since I no longer own the Spyder I have a few extra parts for sale. I have a front fascia,both left and right side front panels,side panels and rear panels custom painted a BASF orange (I forget the name of the color). The panels alone cost around 1200 dollars and the paint job was another 500 dollars. They have never been installed on the Spyder and are sitting in my closet wrapped in bubble wrap. I will sell these for 600 dollars. If you dont like the color you can always re-paint them and still come out ahead. The reason that I'm posting them here is that I dont want to deal with the hassle of shipping and I can deliver to the Houston area.Also have the stock windshield,exhaust cannister and front rims. Thanks ,Steve

Arr MiHardies
07-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Might want to mention which model they are for.

TexasTripod
07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Might want to mention which model they are for.

D'oh!!!!! 2008 GS model.

Spyder Monkey
07-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Wow, good deal but orange? I'm not too far from you on the west side of Pearland. I'd be interested to see it out of curiousity but my fellow aggies would disown me :).

TexasTripod
07-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Wow, good deal but orange? I'm not too far from you on the west side of Pearland. I'd be interested to see it out of curiousity but my fellow aggies would disown me :).

You could always re-paint them maroon or use them for target practice.:2thumbs:

Spyder Monkey
07-09-2012, 08:25 AM
You could always re-paint them maroon or use them for target practice.:2thumbs:

Sent you a PM a couple days ago... Interested but short on time and money right now. If you don't get a taker in the next few weeks we can talk. I'll even come to you if we can work out a deal since I am less than an hour away. PM me contact info if interested.
David

Schnauzer
07-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Do you still have the rims? They are the 3 spoke..whatcha askin!!

TexasTripod
07-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Do you still have the rims? They are the 3 spoke..whatcha askin!!Yes they are the 3-spoke,never been on the road. Best offer by 7-19-12