PDA

View Full Version : October Get together..

Littlebadwolf
07-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Cindi and I are gonna host a Saturday/Saturday night gathering on 6 October 2012 at our house to BBQ some food, generally have a party so we can get folks together and have a good time. We're gonna have it here at the house, folks are welcome to come and camp in the back yard if they desire...hotels are available close by...We have 3 additional bedrooms on a first come/first served basis...everybody else will have to fend for themselves for lodging unless you want to throw a sleeping bag down on the basement floor..(it's finished) or put up a tent/camper in the back... I'm gonna put together a ride in the area, set up a eating schedule, figure out what kind of music, etc...Once I get details together I'll put out a flyer...One thing Cindi and I figured out is that we're gonna make you cook your own food...we're gonna provide it....burgers, dogs, lobster tails, steaks...you bring whatever, salads, deserts, whatever people will eat and whatever you drink...Bear in mind that if you drink too much I'm gonna make you sleep with the cats and you won't be driving home......:). We'll also do a bonfire in the back yard, listen to music and tell lies. If you're interested, let me know...Like I said above, I'll put a flyer together...just gotta figure out details...I'm open to suggestions...let me know...We just want to have a gathering of our Spyder Nation here in Michigan...This is our contribution to the Michigan Chapter of SpyderLovers....One last note:..Anybody from anywhere is welcome to come.

NancysToy
07-04-2012, 08:17 PM
We're in...the good Lord willing.

Some Guy
07-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow...it's a shame you're SOOOO far away!...40-50 miles...that's SOOOO far to ride in one day! :roflblack:

I'm in...I'll have to ask Some Girl...she's out of town this week...avoiding our 101 F heat today! :yikes:

(dang...this is Michigan!!!...101???!!!...WTF?) :dontknow:

rhansen309
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
We will be there. Thanks.