PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Spyders in the Redwoods?

Spydergrrl
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi there,

I'm toying with the idea of going to this event, dates are Aug. 6th-9th. It's in Eureka, California. I live in Chilliwack, BC, and mapquest gives me a driving time of 13 hours, so 2-3 days from here.

Could meet up with someone coming from further away in BC or Alberta. I'm also going to post in the Washington forum.

Anyone else in the west thinking of going?

Liz

hotglue
07-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi there,

I'm toying with the idea of going to this event, dates are Aug. 6th-9th. It's in Eureka, California. I live in Chilliwack, BC, and mapquest gives me a driving time of 13 hours, so 2-3 days from here.

Could meet up with someone coming from further away in BC or Alberta. I'm also going to post in the Washington forum.

Anyone else in the west thinking of going?

Liz

Flamingobabe and I are coming to the Spyders in the Redwoods....... It's a bit more than 13 hours from southeast Texas....:thumbup:

Blue Star
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
coming from So Cal. Hope to run into you there.

Radthorne
07-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey, Liz, you may have seen this thread in the Washington forum:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?40410-Trip-to-the-Redwoods-Spyder-gathering-2012

Spyderdan is organizing some folks together, so you may be able to hook up and ride with some folks. My itinerary is in that thread, so you can see when Radgirl and I will be on the road, from near the Seattle area.

Spydergrrl
07-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Hey, Liz, you may have seen this thread in the Washington forum:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?40410-Trip-to-the-Redwoods-Spyder-gathering-2012

Spyderdan is organizing some folks together, so you may be able to hook up and ride with some folks. My itinerary is in that thread, so you can see when Radgirl and I will be on the road, from near the Seattle area.

Hi Radguy,

Yes, I see now that there is a group getting organized. I'm still on the fence about it, hoping there might be someone leaving also from this area. My husband already did his Harley ride with a friend a few weeks ago, so he can't be off work again right now. But I might brave it and get down to Portland by myself to meet up with the group there.

I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday, so would need to do the whole run down to Portland in one day.

Still thinking about it..........

Liz

Radthorne
07-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi Radguy,

Yes, I see now that there is a group getting organized. I'm still on the fence about it, hoping there might be someone leaving also from this area. My husband already did his Harley ride with a friend a few weeks ago, so he can't be off work again right now. But I might brave it and get down to Portland by myself to meet up with the group there.

I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday, so would need to do the whole run down to Portland in one day.

Still thinking about it..........

Liz

Heya, Liz. Hope you're able to join in! All these Spyder riders are a good bunch, and good people to get to know.