PDA

View Full Version : Spyderlovers are the greatest people!

DocRags
06-30-2012, 03:03 PM
I could kiss Dlennox for offering me the use of a car while we're stuck in Cheyenne (not sure his wife would appreciate it, but...!) I can now drive back and forth to the base without fear of a ticket. Thanks, also, for all of your prayers and notes of support. We're hoping to know more tomorrow. Ed sends his regards to you all.

scooterexpress
06-30-2012, 03:12 PM
it's great to know that there is'nt a weak link in the spyder community:clap:..when a spyder or owner gets sick there's another spyder there to help out this is awesome..hope you guys get back on the road soon best wishes

Air Force PAO
06-30-2012, 03:29 PM
I have always been a fan of "Spyders to the Rescue" especially when it is put into action. Bless everyone who helps another Spyder owner without hesitation. God will provide.

SpyderAnn01
06-30-2012, 03:47 PM
That is great you found someone to help. I hope you get Erags out of the hospital sion. Spyderlovers are the best.

Firefly
06-30-2012, 04:14 PM
I had a feeling some Spyderlover would step in and help out..... :thumbup::doorag:

bruiser
06-30-2012, 05:39 PM
That's great news. Wow, F.E. Warren, that brings back memories.

DocRags
06-30-2012, 06:02 PM
That's great news. Wow, F.E. Warren, that brings back memories. What a pretty base, with the old red brick buildings, antelope grazing, etc. Of course, I wasn't too sure about the cemetery being located across the street from the health clinic...what's with that? :hun: :roflblack: (I was rather glad we were dispatched to an urgent care center rather than being treated there).