PDA

View Full Version : any suggestions

ccmsgt
06-27-2012, 02:00 PM
regarding a cup holder, missing the one I have on my two-wheeler, my buddies and I like to run long and hard and not being able to take water on board when running is killin' me

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-27-2012, 02:03 PM
There have been numerous threads on cup holder idea's do an advanced search upper right hand corner ...that's what it's here for

dilyles
06-27-2012, 02:12 PM
regarding a cup holder, missing the one I have on my two-wheeler, my buddies and I like to run long and hard and not being able to take water on board when running is killin' me

I got all the parts from Amazon. Screwed into the dash, works great!

CyncySpyder
06-27-2012, 02:15 PM
regarding a cup holder, missing the one I have on my two-wheeler, my buddies and I like to run :roflblack:long and hard :roflblack:and not being able to take water on board when running is killin' me

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Sorry :lecturef_smilie: couldn't help myself:lecturef_smilie: but I speak the truth ;)

But we also agree about having fluids available for a nice long road trip and there are many choices out there.

We have a new sponser on the home page of sponsers for a beverage butler thats had good remarks from most that we've talked with.

Teddy had me go our own route, and we used a Ram-Mount & a marine swivel cup holder made for out-door/boat use & mounted it to our dash in place of the left analogue gauge that we had disconnected and it works well for us.

Ive also read where others are highly recommending a cup holder made for baby carriages from like Toys R Us or something like that for about $11 I think. One local buddy has one, said he likes it well and can mount it without installation almost anywhere and it stays.

You may also try doing a search here on SpyderLovers and I'm sure you will get plenty of results. Believe me, we've had ours for over 2 years now and love it, especially when "Ryde'n Long & Hard" :thumbup::roflblack::roflblack::doorag:

Kinderhook
06-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Try DrinkToGo.net for a really nice holder for around $19 with shipping. I tried the Brica baby cup hoder but the rubber mount "fried" in the heat and would not hold on the handlebars of my RS. I use a Thermos that holds 16oz with a top that pops open with one gloved hand and keeps a hot drink hot for 8 hrs and a cold drink cold for up to 10 hrs.