PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Anniversary with Billie

Bytemi
06-27-2012, 09:56 AM
It is hard to believe that a year ago I had never been on the front of a motorcycle. Now over 3,000 miles later I couldn't imagine not being on a Spyder.

I just got Billie inspected and I heard comments "it's like a space ship!" and "can I take it for a ride to test the brakes". LOL

Thank you BRP for a great year and thank you to all my friends on SpyderLovers for helping me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
06-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Congratulations! :2thumbs: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_16.gif Here's hoping for many more!! :cheers:

Bytemi
06-27-2012, 10:36 AM
There will be many more miles and years. We are installing the back rest today so pictures will soon follow. :)

d.o.spyder-rts
06-27-2012, 10:42 AM
:2thumbs: congrats on the 1 year anniversary. Happy to hear the back rest is being installed today. Dale

mxz600
06-27-2012, 11:37 AM
:congrats: on the anniversary Bytemi.

Hope everything goes well with the install. There were a couple of things that was a little tricky but overall it should go well. Like most things, after you get it installed you know you could do the next one in about half the time.

ARtraveler
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
:congrats: on the one year anniversary. Time goes by so fast these days. Wishing you many more miles and smiles.

Glad to hear about the backrest also. Looking forward to the pictures.

shelbydave
06-27-2012, 03:11 PM
We are installing the back rest today so pictures will soon follow. :)

:yes::yes::yes:

I just got my MC endorsement yesterday, so Lisa and I took a ryde last night for the first time together. :2thumbs:

Bytemi
06-27-2012, 04:21 PM
:congrats: on the anniversary Bytemi.

Hope everything goes well with the install. There were a couple of things that was a little tricky but overall it should go well. Like most things, after you get it installed you know you could do the next one in about half the time.

Yes parts of it were tricky, but we figured it out. It took us about an hour and then we went out for a nice long ride. :yes:

Bytemi
06-27-2012, 04:22 PM
:yes::yes::yes:

I just got my MC endorsement yesterday, so Lisa and I took a ryde last night for the first time together. :2thumbs:

:congrats: You have many great miles ahead of you!

daveinva
06-27-2012, 04:59 PM
:congrats: :clap:

That said... only 3,000 miles after a year? We have GOT to get you riding more, woman! :doorag:

arntufun
06-27-2012, 05:21 PM
So Adele........ What did you like more, the 1 year Anniversary with Hubby or the Spyder ???????? :popcorn::popcorn:

Bytemi
06-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Without hubby I would not have had the courage to even try. So I will say the past seven years with hubby takes it all. :)