PDA

View Full Version : Good dealer!!!

sandrunr1
06-26-2012, 10:54 PM
My friend and wife were on a trip on their Spyders to the coast from Spokane. While there, he got a vss and all that stuff scrolling on his gauges. Then the dreaded limp mode. He called the nearest dealer who was in Longview, Washington over a 100 miles away. The name of the dealer is Pro Caliber. They waited for on hour after closing for him to show up, then took him and luggage to a motel, wife on her Spyder following. To much luggage to 2 up. The next morning they found the problem. Burnt fuse was all but they checked everything out. Couldnt find a problem. Sent him on his way. Oh yeah, the bill. 0 dollars. Nada. They said we are just glad to help. Come back and see us someday. Now, talk about customer relations.

Some Guy
06-26-2012, 11:02 PM
It's always good to hear about GOOD dealerships! Too many people just post about bad ones.

I love my dealership - Groves' Motorsports, Mason, MI.

Rock on Spyder family! :yes:

SpyderAnn01
06-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Always good to hear about good dealer service.

PS And it is good to see SomeGuy back. Where have you been?

ARtraveler
06-27-2012, 01:35 AM
Good to hear about another good dealer.

sandrunr1
06-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Sorry. Wrong name of town. Corrected. It is Longview, Washington.

sealfloorboards
06-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Pro Caliber is my Service Center. The guys there are great and Shawn is a whiz at Spyder diagnostics. I travel about 85 miles from Newberg, Or. to have him Service the Silver Seal. Could go to Portland which is much closer but only want the best touching my baby. BTW, Pro Caliber is a Seal FloorBoards Dealer.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

CyncySpyder
06-27-2012, 12:00 PM
:clap::yes::2thumbs::yes::clap: