PDA

View Full Version : tail light

donec
06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
I bought a used 2009 Spyder GS/RS SE5 and there are some extras that were added. I can't talk to the original owner and the dealer doesn't seem to know anything about the extras. The one I can't seem to find any info on is the tail light. It is LEDs and it blinks when just going down the road. Then when I put the brakes on it flashes twice brightly and then stays on as long as the brake is on. It also functions like a turn signal and emergency flashers. Any ideas on what I have? BTW the front turn signals blink when the turn signal is not being used also. They added fog lights and some lights added to the cross bar next to the front wheel, I think they are driving lights they have a blue cover on them but shine mostly white.

d.o.spyder-rts
06-25-2012, 12:56 AM
You might want to check out ESI Cycle Products. It's one of the sponsors of this site. You'll find the banner along with other site sponsors in the middle of the home page. Dale

Littlebadwolf
06-25-2012, 04:50 AM
That would be ESI's Triple Play unit....

donec
06-25-2012, 03:03 PM
You might want to check out ESI Cycle Products. It's one of the sponsors of this site. You'll find the banner along with other site sponsors in the middle of the home page. DaleOn the home page I don't see any mention of ESI Cycle Products and when I Google it the page it sends me to says " www.esicycleproducts.com (http://www.esicycleproducts.com) contains content from "www.nomagicneon.com (http://www.nomagicneon.com)", a site known to distribute malware." Is there another way to get there?

Update! It seems that it is just the triple play page that has this warning as using the home page link does not do this.

Littlebadwolf
06-25-2012, 04:04 PM
There's no malware on ESI's site....I've got scanning software that screens the sites and I've never received any kind of warning from them and I've ordered quite a few of thier products.

msj4848
06-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Didn't evoluzione make a unit like the triple play too?