PDA

View Full Version : Random questions...

Questions
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Greetings all!

Just a couple a general questions I had and hadn't been able to find elsewhere. One is, I'll be transporting my spyder via my utility trailer and I was wondering if I should set the parking break or leave it 1st gear while in transport. 2nd is the "break failure" light has come on and after looking around the general consensus is that I just need to add some break fluid. Only thing is I don't know where the reservoir is?!:helpsmilie::helpsmilie: Thanks all!

billybovine
06-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Set the brake.
Look under the seat.

May I suggest telling us what you have (GS,RS,RT) it may make a difference for future answers. It may also be helpful to read the owners manual.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-24-2012, 06:47 PM
If you have a GS, RS or RSS it's under the seat......You may want to start using the owner's manual as a reference........and Brake fluid 4 . Make sure you actually need some the idiot light is not always correct.....that's why they call it an idiot light I guess ...:roflblack::roflblack:, and be very careful with the brake fluid it is the best paint remover made.......good luck....Mike.....:thumbup:

jgride
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Ill be riding the dragon in August eanyone know what the weather is like then

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-24-2012, 10:58 PM
HOT

Huntindawg1962
06-25-2012, 09:27 AM
The owners manual has a section on trailering, tie down locations, etc.

Knarfoh
06-25-2012, 10:06 AM
You may want to start using the owner's manual as a reference........Hmmmm... now where did I put that? Novel idea you have there BLUEKNIGHT911. I like posts where someone says I LOOKED ALL OVER BUT COULDN'T FIND.. then they ask a question as opposed to ....