PDA

View Full Version : WHILE I'M IN THE MOOD!

sealfloorboards
06-22-2012, 10:04 AM
As many of you know, once in a while I get in the mood to put on my "GOOD DEAL HAT". It just comes over me:dontknow:. From now until June 30th. I'm going to offer free freight to my SpyderLover friends. You must PM or email me ,fountainman42@gmail, for details, it's not on my website for others to see:lecturef_smilie:. This does not apply to Dealers! Check it out and start to........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

ARtraveler
06-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Just wanted to let you know that my order for the PuP floorboards arrived yesterday. I have to go to the post office and pick them up this AM. I will get them installed today. Linda was very happy to hear that they arrived. We have a weekend of riding starting today and she really is looking forward to the addition on her new RT.

Thank you for the quality product and the fast service--even to Alaska. Three days from when you shipped them. Akspyderman

Pictures posted in 2012--the Alaska Gallery

I could not get them to print in this post.

sealfloorboards
06-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Just wanted to let you know that my order for the PuP floorboards arrived yesterday. I have to go to the post office and pick them up this AM. I will get them installed today. Linda was very happy to hear that they arrived. We have a weekend of riding starting today and she really is looking forward to the addition on her new RT.

Thank you for the quality product and the fast service--even to Alaska. Three days from when you shipped them. Akspyderman

Have a great ride. Watch out for Polar Bears on the road:roflblack:....:hun:did I really say that?:yikes:

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

ARtraveler
06-22-2012, 02:51 PM
They'e on! I guess I am getting good at this. Installation took less than 20 minutes. They look nice and so improve riding on the OEM pegs.

No polar bears this far south--but I have seen bears--both black and grizzly, near the road in varius places.

Were off to Summit Lake soon. We have 70's, blue sky, and sunshine today. Summer is finally here.

sealfloorboards
06-22-2012, 05:35 PM
They'e on! I guess I am getting good at this. Installation took less than 20 minutes. They look nice and so improve riding on the OEM pegs.

No polar bears this far south--but I have seen bears--both black and grizzly, near the road in varius places.

Were off to Summit Lake soon. We have 70's, blue sky, and sunshine today. Summer is finally here.

You want to come to work for me as an installer? Enjoy your summer and doge those Bear Pies....or is it spore.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
06-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Too bad not everyone doesn't read SpyderLovers. Got a couple orders yesterday from the uninformed and they had to pay the $45 freight:lecturef_smilie:. It pays to be a SpyderLover member, congtats. to those who are (did) yesterday:thumbup:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards