PDA

View Full Version : New video camera/gadget

prmurat
06-21-2012, 02:27 PM
I am not a fan of riding videos which I found boring and very repetitive 90% of the time but I would love to have something following my eyes and usable for editing or, more, to prove "what happened" in case of a problem. I found this: the glasses:

http://www.lorextechnology.com/articles/Active+Seties+HD+Sports+cameras/4500028?utm_source=EliteEmail&utm_campaign=Lorex-Active-IntroductionA&utm_medium=email

Anyone tried this?
thanks

Littlebadwolf
06-21-2012, 02:36 PM
I've never seen this one but I do have a drift 170 video cam that's mounted on the mirror arm and I love it....You take your videos...edit out the boring parts, add commentaries while you're recording and edit some of your favorite music into the video...Not only that...it's a great tool for recording idiotic actions by drivers that cut you off, cause accidents, etc....You can also toggle back and forthe between taking videos or still pictures...One of my favorite toys...and it's waterproof to boot....High resolution and inexpensive...Very easy to put on the Spyder with a varity of ram mounts.

Sny
06-21-2012, 05:04 PM
The sunglasses camera is a cool idea. Nothing to mount or remember to set up ahead of time, just look at things and they get recorded.

But after seeing how thick the arms are on those glasses I don't think they'd work in a helmet.

Great idea tho

FrankPa
06-21-2012, 05:25 PM
The sunglasses camera is a cool idea. Nothing to mount or remember to set up ahead of time, just look at things and they get recorded.

But after seeing how thick the arms are on those glasses I don't think they'd work in a helmet.

Great idea tho

I think you'd have to wear them without a helmet...
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:: yikes:

OH, NO, HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT... :roflblack: