PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Funday ride. 6-24 / 9am

ozzie
06-21-2012, 01:15 PM
If anyone is interest in riding Sunday morning the 24th. I have a few friends getting together at Noahs in baycliff Between 9 and ten in the morning, then to Galveston for a couple of stops then back to Palapas in kemah.
Friends post:
wants to get as many bike to go so my dad will feel the full thunder of a bike run. This will be the last time my brothers and I will be able to get this done because of my dads age so I would like to invite all my biker buds and you invite the ones I dont know. It would be good to make some new friends on the way. We will be meeting at Noahs in Baycliff at around 9 AM on sunday morning the 24th and would like to head out by 10 am. Robert is going to ride him in his side car so Pop should have a blast.

Rominator
06-21-2012, 11:50 PM
If anyone is interest in riding Sunday morning the 24th. I have a few friends getting together at Noahs in baycliff Between 9 and ten in the morning, then to Galveston for a couple of stops then back to Palapas in kemah.
Friends post:
wants to get as many bike to go so my dad will feel the full thunder of a bike run. This will be the last time my brothers and I will be able to get this done because of my dads age so I would like to invite all my biker buds and you invite the ones I dont know. It would be good to make some new friends on the way. We will be meeting at Noahs in Baycliff at around 9 AM on sunday morning the 24th and would like to head out by 10 am. Robert is going to ride him in his side car so Pop should have a blast.

Sounds like a great ride, I hope your dad has an awesome time! Unfortunately we can't make it, we will be out of town.

Romney