PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Durango, been working since 6pm Monday

SethO
06-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Leaving for Durango at Noon tomorrow. I worked till 6am got to bed about 715am got up at 915am went to trainning till 5pm. went back to work at 8pm till 6 this am. Leaving at noon with Cory Martell on his triumph thunderbird en route to MoBridge,SD then west, its 1320 miles to durango,CO.

Got the airhawk seat unF'ed , I had three patches on a hole and it did not hold, had a mid grade Seth flip out. Got some kick ass epoxy and put it together and have it on top of my seat, which sucks because I slid on it but I got some pressure spot issues again so I am changing it up.

Another Seth misadventure begins, Wish I did not get screwed at work with the training my buddy already had to time off, I was going to try to go pill it up from when I got off work at 6am but its the smart play to sleep for a few hours and burn as far as I can, anyone know a great place to stay (all I need is a pillow and a blanket) around rapid City, SD?

nudle
06-19-2012, 10:43 PM
:2thumbs: Ride safe my friend.

SethO
06-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Im in chyanne,wy been ridin since 1pm yesterday, also did 1000 miles in 16 hrs and 55 minutes, anyone want to meet me i am coming down thru denver to durango. I had to laugh a wearing a heated vest with shorts. I had to dump a buddy off in mobridge , sd

Paula(Butch2025)
06-21-2012, 08:24 AM
That outfit is surly getting some strange looks! Sure can tell Heather isn't with you...you wouldn't have passed inspection! See ya soon.

SethO
06-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Well now that i actually slept i can say that was the most challenging ride i have done, 1566 miles in 27.5 hours of straight riding. Doc kicked my ass over to the diner which was full alot of people with different views on riding but all enjoyed just that, riding,

GloryRyders
06-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Seth, it was great seeing you at lunch today................don't forget to return the shirt to Len!:roflblack: I just had to say it one more time!

bruiser
06-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Im in chyanne,wy been ridin since 1pm yesterday, also did 1000 miles in 16 hrs and 55 minutes, anyone want to meet me i am coming down thru denver to durango. I had to laugh a wearing a heated vest with shorts. I had to dump a buddy off in mobridge , sd

Sounds like you qualify for Iron Butt.