PDA

View Full Version : June 23rd Virginia Spyder Rider of America - Meet & Greet

Hokiev
06-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Posted on behalf of Bandwagon aka Kenny Wright:

Join us for a Meet and Greet and for a fun filled day of riding and dining. Plans are to meet at Fredericksburg Motor Sports (9am to 9:30am). We will ride along Rt 1 to Richmond where we will stop at Honda House for about 30mins. We will have lunch at Quaker State afterwards we depart at 1:30pm for Williamsburg. There we will fuel-up and take a short break. Then on to final destination of Yorktown (ETA-2:pm). Everyone has the freedom of choosing how much of this ride they want to do (ETD-3pm). Those that plan to return to the Fredericksburg area(ETA-5:pm) may want to use 17 for a more scenic ride. I have a BRP/Can-am Banner for everyone to sign. Total miles round trip from Fred. about 250. Also I will be looking to fill the remaining officer positions. Those that plan on being chapter members we will be voting on local dues.

Questions
06-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Wife and I were a little worried this might be to long of a ride for us. We have only been riding for about 9 weeks. But even though it was a little warm (HOT) we had a great time. All the new folks we met were fun and interesting. The places we rode to were places we had never been to before even though we live in VA. Seeing new places, meeting great people, this is what we got our Spyder for. We even stoped at a restaurant in Port Royal on the way home and had Alligator tail, it was very tasty. I have no idea how to post photos but if I learn you will soon be seeing photos from some of the fun stuff the Old Dominion Chapter of Spyder Riders of America take. Thanks Ken and Bobbie for taking the time to make this happen.

DR Buck
06-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Wish these meet-n-greets were posted a little farther in advance. Some of us actually try and plan things. :gaah: