PDA

View Full Version : New changes to Spyderlovers.com today huh ????

arntufun
06-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Anyone else notice changes to this website today ???

1. Group discussions have like and thank buttons now in the riding group section
2. When you click on a member, the page is now different.
3. Forum button in the tool bar seems out of place and a Whats New button was added.

ARtraveler
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM
My personal information disappeared unless I click the about me button.

mxz600
06-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Anyone else notice changes to this website today ???

1. Group discussions have like and thank buttons now
2. When you click on a member, the page is now different.
3. Forum button in the tool bar seems out of place

I just tried the like button, it works.:clap:

retread
06-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Clicked on BLOGS, got a fatal error:shocked:

john

Huntindawg1962
06-18-2012, 09:20 PM
The like and thank buttons have been there (for me) for some time.

arntufun
06-18-2012, 09:25 PM
The like and thank buttons have been there (for me) for some time.

Naw.... I'm talking about if you are a member of a state riding group in the community section. Thats new.

rnet
06-19-2012, 05:18 AM
Naw.... I'm talking about if you are a member of a state riding group in the community section. Thats new. Yep, I noticed that as well.

Lamonster
06-19-2012, 06:17 AM
We just did a major upgrade so things are a little different looking, I haven't even had a chance to take a look yet. The main thing I wanted out of the upgrade was a blog option to keep track of all the great ride blogs that disappear here on the boards. :doorag:

arntufun
06-19-2012, 06:25 AM
We just did a major upgrade so things are a little different looking, I haven't even had a chance to take a look yet. The main thing I wanted out of the upgrade was a blog option to keep track of all the great ride blogs that disappear here on the boards. :doorag:

Everything seems to be working fine with the new changes except the fatal error on the blogs. You also have to click an extra button now (about me) to view a members profile. :thumbup: Enjoy Durango.

Lamonster
06-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Everything seems to be working fine with the new changes except the fatal error on the blogs. :thumbup: Enjoy Durango.

I was getting an error yesterday but it seems to be working for me now. :dontknow:

arntufun
06-19-2012, 06:29 AM
I was getting an error yesterday but it seems to be working for me now. :dontknow:

Yep...... your right, it's working now. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-19-2012, 06:38 AM
Something new... Just about the time I was getting the hang of something old... :shocked: :roflblack: :thumbup:

mrfats
06-19-2012, 07:02 AM
This site just keeps getting better and I thought it was great to start with!!

Thanks Lamont for all you do for us!!