PDA

View Full Version : L..A., O.C. VALLEY'S, INLAND IMPIRE EVERYWHERE *AWESOME* RIDE THIS SUNDAY 6/24

ScottyB
06-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, all Valleys and everywhere in SO-CAL.

NEW AWESOME Ride this Sunday 6/24/12.

This will be an awesome ride along the coast with spectacular views and great food . We will be once again meeting at 7:30 am:

The itinerary is:

7:30am - 1851 MIDVALE AVENUE, LOS ANGELES 90025

7:45am - Pushing off sharp heading south through Marina Del Rey.

8:30am – Northend Cafe at 3421 Highland Ave., Manhattan Beach. This small cafe has been featured on many shows and most recent Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. It has unbelievable breakfasts.

9:30 to 10:00 am – Pushing off heading south on highway 1. Will be stopping along the beach in Redondo Beach State Beach area. There are often sea lions and dolphins that play among the surfers at the shoreline.

10:45am – Point Vicente Light House/ Point Vicente Interpretive Center at 31501 Palos Verdes Drive in Palos Verdes. From this location we will be able to stretch our legs and view Whales migrating south from the viewing areas. Sometimes you see one or two but we might be lucky to see many. I will be bringing several pairs of binoculars that may be borrowed for closer looks.

11:30am - Continuing down the coast through San Pedro crossing over the Vincent Thomas Bridge and into Long Beach. Final destination location in Long Beach to be determined.

The total hours of riding for this get together is 2 ½ to 3 hours and with the stops another 2 hours.

Made this ride many times throughout the year and it’s beautiful. Never too crowded and much cooler weather to ride.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me here on Spyderlovers, by email: scaremaster2@hotmail.com or by phone 310-995-5290.

Please let me know if you are making the ride so I can make sure we are accommodated at the stops and restaurants.

ScottyB