PDA

View Full Version : Petite Motorcycle Clothing ...

Dikicep9
06-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Does anyone have a clue where I can buy petite motorcycle clothing? I'm only 5 feet tall and shrinking every day! I have Grave's Disease and take meds which s-l-o-w-s my whole system down. So, I'm about 5 feet tall x 5 feet wide. Grin. I can not wear regular sized clothing because everything is too long in the arms, off the shoulders and the waist (and I use that word loosely) isn't where it should be. I tried on a motorcycle vest yesterday at Mountain Motor Sports in a regular large, but the length was down around my crotch :shocked:. That's not right! If anybody can give me a heads up, please let me know. :helpsmilie:

Littlebadwolf
06-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Here's a site we stumbled across when my wife was looking for clothing...She's 5'1" and has a hard time but this will lead you in the right direction...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070410130930AA1PSQI

bruisersbaby
06-15-2012, 08:12 PM
I googled 'petite womens motorcycle clothing' and several websites came up. I'm 5'2" and not thin!! It is not easy to find jackets, chaps, etc. that fit, but just keep looking or googling. Good luck and hope you find what you need.

SpyderAnn01
06-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Good luck with your search. I have the opposite problem and have to buy men's riding clothes because they don't make womens long enough for me.

strictlyred
06-16-2012, 08:01 AM
I am a short fat chick do finding anything that fits is a nightmare.
I got my jacket made from go go gear..lovely people..lovely jackets.

http://www.scooter-girls.com/

DiverChix
06-18-2012, 10:36 PM

Beautiful jackets, thanks for the information. Did you try a jacket on a in a retail store or order directly online?

strictlyred
06-19-2012, 12:55 PM
online , took my measurements then picked out the jacket I wanted.. it was made for me..
we correspond by emails

Beautiful jackets, thanks for the information. Did you try a jacket on a in a retail store or order directly online?

DiverChix
06-19-2012, 07:04 PM
online , took my measurements then picked out the jacket I wanted.. it was made for me..
we correspond by emails

Do you mind my asking which one you purchased? Even better, do you have a photo of yourself in your jacket you would be willing to share? Or PM me? I am looking at one of the ventilated jackets and although I am not short, I am short-waisted. So, as long as the size charts are true to size, I can figure it out. I love the styles they have, what a great find! I may take a ride over to San Francisco and try a few on, that may be my best bet. However, all the reviews talk about the great customer service they get online - what to do, what to do :rolleyes:

strictlyred
06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
If you can go in person that would be great.
I am in canada.. too far to drive down LOL.
I have the
linen white cafe.

I will try to get a picture taken..my camera is broken.

Dikicep9
06-24-2012, 11:44 PM
:clap: Thanks for your help. I loved everything I saw!!

Tigereye
07-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Does anyone have a clue where I can buy petite motorcycle clothing? I'm only 5 feet tall and shrinking every day! I have Grave's Disease and take meds which s-l-o-w-s my whole system down. So, I'm about 5 feet tall x 5 feet wide. Grin. I can not wear regular sized clothing because everything is too long in the arms, off the shoulders and the waist (and I use that word loosely) isn't where it should be. I tried on a motorcycle vest yesterday at Mountain Motor Sports in a regular large, but the length was down around my crotch :shocked:. That's not right! If anybody can give me a heads up, please let me know. :helpsmilie:
I found most helpful was the independant leather shops that still do their own tailoring. Been lucky to find a few here. They can hand make or re-cut anything to fit. Found them by asking around biker's in my area