PDA

View Full Version : Chickies and Pete's Thursday 6-14 - anyone ?

Dwanton
06-13-2012, 03:50 PM
The weather looks to be nice , 20% chance of the wet stuff as of right now .

Anyone interested in meeting up and riding over or just meeting there .

Its the chickies and Pete's in EHT on rte 322 black horse pike .

Last wheel was a washout so this week there should be a lot more bikes.

Dave

spyder3
06-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Possibility for me. After last thursday's plans blew up I'll wait to commit until tomorrow..:roflblack:

Dwanton
06-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Possibility for me. After last thursday's plans blew up I'll wait to commit until tomorrow..:roflblack:

Understandable ! :thumbup:

DrewNJ
06-13-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm a HUGE "maybe" on this.... The spyder will be at J&J in the morning/afternoon for service and then I have some work to catch up on...

Won't know for sure until late afternoon, but I'm going to try to make it out

Doug

kentompkins
06-14-2012, 08:22 AM
My daughter (and my grand-daughter) are coming today so I'll be busy for the rest of the week. Sorry.

kt

Dwanton
06-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Ended up being a nice night . Myself and the poopman (Ray) represented the spyders . Probably around 50 bikes or so were there and our 2 spyders .

We rode like nuts the way there , 85-90 a few times , hard off the lights and in and out of traffic . Always fun riding with Ray :thumbup:

Sorry I was too busy demonstrating all the features of our spyders so , no pictures . :banghead:

There were groups of people around the spyders the whole time we were there . I need more brochures , handed them all out .

A couple guys were tough , saying the spyder is not a motorcycle , I had to say it a few times , but I asked them " who told you it was " . Then I just go through and walk around with them .

Everyone asked if we work for Can Am ? :shocked: I am still waiting for the checks in the mail .

I think we actually may have sold a few guys :clap:

and I directed them to spyderlovers .

mrmichaelg
06-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Sounds like you guys had a good time there, being ambassadors.I had my bike in the shop for the 600 mile service, at Atlantic City cycle shop. The manager there talked about of having an event their next month for spider riders :f_spider:. This weekend looks good, weather wise for a ride

Dwanton
06-15-2012, 07:42 AM
Sounds like you guys had a good time there, being ambassadors.I had my bike in the shop for the 600 mile service, at Atlantic City cycle shop. The manager there talked about of having an event their next month for spider riders :f_spider:. This weekend looks good, weather wise for a ride

Dam Michael , you were just down the rode , you should have came down .

I will talk with Eddie and see what kind of event he would like to do . If he can give us time to advertise the event we may be able to get a good group of guys to show up .

Maybe Sunday morning breakfast at the silver coin dinner in hammonton on rte 30 and rte 54 intersection ? That's a little closer for you - I have to ask the boss first - LOL

mrmichaelg
06-15-2012, 07:58 AM

I will talk with Eddie and see what kind of event he would like to do . If he can give us time to advertise the event we may be able to get a good group of guys to show up .

Maybe Sunday morning breakfast at the silver coin dinner in hammonton on rte 30 and rte 54 intersection ? That's a little closer for you - I have to ask the boss first - LOL

I had to take my bike back sometime next week, the lack check on my glovebox needs to be replaced. I'll let you know the day before. Maybe we could hook up then

DrewNJ
06-15-2012, 08:21 AM

That's funny cause I was at J&J down in Delaware yesterday for the same service...615 miles.

By the time I got home in the afternoon and caught up on some work, it was at the end of the day and time to figure out the evening with the wife and kids....;)

Boriken
06-15-2012, 05:55 PM

Dave, what time on Sunday?

ezduzit
06-15-2012, 07:18 PM

Ditto, Eddie and I are old school buddies :yes: Bought my Spyder there also. Would love to represent! Wanted to hit C & P but had the graduation thing to do! Keep us SJ :spyder2: Boyz posted.

Dwanton
06-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Dave, what time on Sunday?

Sorry Carl , wife had to remind me it's Fathers day Sunday ! :banghead: Can't go have fun on the spyder , we are going up my dads for breakfast .

Lets see what next weekend brings :thumbup:

By the way - what happened to you on thursday Night ?

Boriken
06-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Sorry Carl , wife had to remind me it's Fathers day Sunday ! :banghead: Can't go have fun on the spyder , we are going up my dads for breakfast .

Lets see what next weekend brings :thumbup:

By the way - what happened to you on thursday Night ?

I had to work late and when I got home my computer crashed and I was unable to check the forum (which I do daily) until the next day when I got it fixed. But I'll try to make it the next time it gets scheduled.