PDA

View Full Version : L.A., O.C., Valleys and EVERYWHERE in SOCAL. NEW AWESOME RIDE this Sunday 6/17/12

ScottyB
06-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, all Valleys and everywhere in SO-CAL.

NEW AWESOME Ride this Sunday 6/17/12.

This will be an awesome ride along the coast with spectacular views and great food . We will be once again meeting at 7:30 am:

The itinerary is:

7:30am - The Coffee Bean 829 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica

7:45am - Pushing off sharp heading south through Marina Del Rey.

8:30am – Northend Cafe at 3421 Highland Ave., Manhattan Beach. This small cafe has been featured on many shows and most recent Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. It has unbelievable breakfasts.

9:30 to 10:00 am – Pushing off heading south on highway 1. Will be stopping along the beach in Redondo Beach State Beach area. There are often sea lions and dolphins that play among the surfers at the shoreline.

10:45am – Point Vicente Light House/ Point Vicente Interpretive Center at 31501 Palos Verdes Drive in Palos Verdes. From this location we will be able to stretch our legs and view Whales migrating south from the viewing areas. Sometimes you see one or two but we might be lucky to see many. I will be bringing several pairs of binoculars that may be borrowed for closer looks.

11:30am - Continuing down the coast through San Pedro crossing over the Vincent Thomas Bridge and into Long Beach. Final destination location in Long Beach to be determined.

The total hours of riding for this get together is 2 ½ to 3 hours and with the stops another 2 hours.

Made this ride many times throughout the year and it’s beautiful. Never too crowded and much cooler weather to ride.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me here on Spyderlovers, by email: scaremaster2@hotmail.com or by phone 310-995-5290.

Please let me know if you are making the ride so I can make sure we are accommodated at the stops and restaurants.

ScottyB

ClayL
06-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi,Thanx for posting the note..........I recently bought a Spyder and live in Orange County. Maybe I can catch up with you guyz sometime. If you guyz are motorcycle nuts too, you might want to stop by Century Cycles in San Pedro on Sunday. Its right on your way. They have a great ride in meeting on each fathers days for vintage/classic motorcycles. It would be worth a quick stop even if you arent a vintage bike lover........Regards,Clay

ScottyB
06-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey Clay,
Congratulations on the new Spyder. Yes, would love to check out Century Cycles. Heard a lot of great stuff about them. We won't have time this ride but most diffidently add it to one of our next rides in the area. Would love to hook up with you along the way. Maybe you can join us at the breakfast stop. Really cool riders in our rides.

Hope to see you.
ScottyB

Hi,Thanx for posting the note..........I recently bought a Spyder and live in Orange County. Maybe I can catch up with you guyz sometime. If you guyz are motorcycle nuts too, you might want to stop by Century Cycles in San Pedro on Sunday. Its right on your way. They have a great ride in meeting on each fathers days for vintage/classic motorcycles. It would be worth a quick stop even if you arent a vintage bike lover........Regards,Clay

supermario
06-13-2012, 06:34 PM
hey scotty i am there at 7.29 :ani29:

ScottyB
06-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Hi everyone,
We have to postpone this Sundays ride June 17th. I had a few calls and emails of riders that would like to go but can't because of Fathers Day.
So, it will be pushed back to the following Sunday June 24th at the same location.
I will do another post with the new date.
Sorry for the inconveince with this weekend.

Looking forward to the following for a great ride.

ScottyB