PDA

View Full Version : USO Support Ride 16 Jun 12

G-Man
06-12-2012, 04:02 AM
This is where SpyderFest began, a little over three years ago.

The USO Support Ride will take place on 16 June 2012. Registration starts at 10:00 a.m. at the Ozark Harley Davidson store in Lebanon, MO. The ride starts at 12:00 noon. Registration is $15.00 per bike. We'll ride along Rt 66 through Lebanon, Waynesville, St Robert, and on to the USO Club on Ft. Leonard Wood. 100% of the money raised will be donated directly to the USO Club on Ft. Leonard Wood for their use in supporting Soldiers. Would love to see a bunch of Spyders ryding in this event. :doorag:

CMA Cowboy
06-12-2012, 05:41 AM
I'll be there. Pinky has an appointment so will not make it this year.

GloryRyders
06-12-2012, 05:47 AM
G-Man, sorry that we cannot make it this year since we will be on our way to the BRP Owners Event.:( This is a great event for a great cause, hope more of the MoGang will beable to attend.

SteveMac
06-12-2012, 06:55 AM
G-Man, sorry that we cannot make it this year since we will be on our way to the BRP Owners Event.:( This is a great event for a great cause, hope more of the MoGang will beable to attend.

Ditto here. Maybe next year!

xpeschon
06-12-2012, 10:09 AM
You mean its that time of year again?? Wow.. You are so correct, the USO ride helped get the whole spyderfest kicked off so to speak of, to a certain degree anyway.. The first ones to attend was: Bumble Bee and G Man, Mo Lee and Lilly, Gene, Len (CowTown) Danny (Ferris Custom) and last but not least is RIP: irish2themax, forgive me but I forgot his first name, little help here.. I think I got them all..

Look here G Man I plan on attending but as always probably gonna run a bit late, I will probably end up just meeting you up there.. Is there a link up time and location?

X Joe

G-Man
06-15-2012, 10:49 PM
The Riders are meeting at the Price Cutter Parking lot at 0900. The HOG group is meeting at the Price Cutter P/L at 1020.