PDA

View Full Version : New RT-S SE5 Lady Owner

Dikicep9
06-11-2012, 12:53 PM
I am the proud new owner of a Viper Red RT-S SE5 and loving it! Have owned a Harley, Honda and most recently a UM 2 wheel bike, but after demoing a Can-Am Spyder; had to have one. It's a very different ryde, but a thrilling one. Love to shoulder myself out there on the mirrors during the curves and completely trust the Spyder won't betray me if I don't make a dumb move! Would love to ryde with other females who enjoy it as much as I do in the Conyers, GA or surrounding areas. I've owned my RT-S SE5 for almost 4 weeks and have 1,000 miles on it. After 2.5 weeks had my 1st service/maintenance, so I like to saddle up and stay gone on the weekends. It's a reeeeeal work/kids (teenagers)/marriage related stress reliever. Grin.

spyder3
06-11-2012, 12:55 PM
:congrats: on your new :spyder2:....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
06-11-2012, 12:58 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde. :welcome:to the site for all things :spyder2:

bruisersbaby
06-11-2012, 01:25 PM
:clap::clap::clap:Congratulations on the new ryde. I don't have to say you'll enjoy it, as I can see by your post that you're getting the seat time! Bruiser and I bought our first one in 2010, and just bought the red one this past Saturday. He traded in his Vulcan on it. Glad to have you here, and if you're on Facebook, there is a "Girls on Spyders" page. Come join us there, too!

spyder3
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
"He traded in his Vulcan on it" Sure HE did...:roflblack:

Dikicep9
06-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the "Welcome" and I will def join you gals on F/B! I'm on board!!

Dwanton
06-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Congradulations :yes:

cracker
06-11-2012, 01:57 PM
I am the proud new owner of a Viper Red RT-S SE5 and loving it! Have owned a Harley, Honda and most recently a UM 2 wheel bike, but after demoing a Can-Am Spyder; had to have one. It's a very different ryde, but a thrilling one. Love to shoulder myself out there on the mirrors during the curves and completely trust the Spyder won't betray me if I don't make a dumb move! Would love to ryde with other females who enjoy it as much as I do in the Conyers, GA or surrounding areas. I've owned my RT-S SE5 for almost 4 weeks and have 1,000 miles on it. After 2.5 weeks had my 1st service/maintenance, so I like to saddle up and stay gone on the weekends. It's a reeeeeal work/kids (teenagers)/marriage related stress reliever. Grin.
I too am a female, I have had my spyder for 2 years, I also have a friend who has one as well. We will have to get together sometime and ride. We live in Maysville. We have been taking care of a friend who was on a motorcycle with her husband and had head on with another bike and 2 were killed. Give us a call and we will see if we are available. I know of couple more spyder riders that also live in area, one lives in Conyers. My email address is thomas3597@windstream.net. Hazel

murphybrown
06-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Congrats :yes:

Dikicep9
06-11-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm so sorry about ur friend. It's hard to ryde without having that sort of thing constantly in the back of ur mind. It's a reality thought with so many people driving with a cell stuck to their ear or texting throughout their drive up the road! I would love to ryde with u or ur friends when u have the time and I'll give u a shout back! Have a good rest of the day!

d.o.spyder-rts
06-11-2012, 03:16 PM
:welcome: and :congrats:on your new spyder. You've found the right place for any info you may need. Dale

FaranH
06-11-2012, 03:22 PM
:welcome:
so glad you said HI! This is a great group of folks and we're glad you're here!

bruisersbaby
06-11-2012, 07:32 PM
"He traded in his Vulcan on it" Sure HE did...:roflblack:

He did - honest!! :rolleyes:

Georgia Peach
06-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Congrats! would love to ride my husband is recovering from being hit while riding his bike by driver on her cell!! email me lecola@bellsouth.net

Dikicep9
06-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Congrats! would love to ride my husband is recovering from being hit while riding his bike by driver on her cell!! email me lecola@bellsouth.net

Thank you for your e-mail info and I'll be in touch. I'm so sorry your husband was hit by a cell riding jockey; they're the worst. Thank goodness he's recovering and I hope he successfully continues to be on the mend! I think ryding the very bright red, very big and hard-to-miss RT-S keeps me reasonably safe from such a disaster and drivers certainly notice me on the road. When I owned my 2 wheel bikes; it was "dodge em" alllllllll the time!

Barbwire
06-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Congrats and welcome!:yes:

Spydee8
06-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Congrats on your new ryde!! Great choice too!!:thumbup:

Dee

stampingrama
06-27-2012, 03:33 PM

:agree:...........about the stress reliever. Hubby & I went for a ryde last night and I had a Dr. appointment this morning and my BP was 117/76 and oxygen level was 100. Told hubby we must go for another ryde tonight to keep me healthy!!!!;)

d.o.spyder-rts
06-27-2012, 04:12 PM
:welcome:and:congrats:on your new ride. Welcome to the family and let the good times roll. Dale

Knarfoh
06-27-2012, 04:32 PM
:agree:...........about the stress reliever. Hubby & I went for a ryde last night and I had a Dr. appointment this morning and my BP was 117/76 and oxygen level was 100. Told hubby we must go for another ryde tonight to keep me healthy!!!!;)
I like this. Sounds like you got it together.

Mrs. Magoo
06-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I looked for the Facebook group but couldn't find it. Can someone post a link? I'd like to join that page as well.

Carold571
06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
:congrats:and :clap::clap::clap: on the new Spyder. Got mine about 2 months ago and love it. Wish I lived closer, would enjoy riding with other females.