PDA

View Full Version : LED MODS Question.

Spydaman
06-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm about to add a LED lighting kit to my 2012 RS. Does anybody know of a reputable business that can get this done in the Baton Rouge or surronding areas? Thanks.

boomerkc
06-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Can't help you with a installer but share my experience. Got my RS about a month ago and have installed LED lights myself. Not as difficult as you would imagine. Suppliers provide very good installation instructions. i'm not mecanically inclined and did it. Give it a go.

Spydaman
06-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Can't help you with a installer but share my experience. Got my RS about a month ago and have installed LED lights myself. Not as difficult as you would imagine. Suppliers provide very good installation instructions. i'm not mecanically inclined and did it. Give it a go.

Your right. My supplier sent me an email and Also went as far as if i get stuck give him a call and he'll walk me thru it. He did say the install was fairly simple. Then again he has been doing this for 15 years LOL. But is one thing i want to be sure Its done right. Thanks for sharing though. Do you have any pics of your LED setup?

Arr MiHardies
06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
LEDs are pretty simple. Hardest part for me was figuring out how to route the wires.