PDA

View Full Version : 6/10 breakfast meet pictures

Dwanton
06-10-2012, 12:24 PM
it was good to meet all of you this morning :thumbup:

i had a 130 mile round trip , dash said 93* on the ride home.

From left to right -- Carl , Michael , Ken , Doug , John

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii201/dpwanton/breakfast610102.jpg

From right to left -- John , Doug , Dave (me) , Ken , Michael , Carl

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii201/dpwanton/breakfast6103.jpg

From left to right -- Carl , Michael , Ken

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii201/dpwanton/breakfast6101.jpg

The guy in the suit was an admirer !

The guy in the blue shirt ( so mad I can't remember his name --sorry ) drove up from Delaware on his RSS (magnesium)

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii201/dpwanton/breakfast610.jpg

we will definatly be doing this again .. :yes:

glynnk
06-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Looks like you folks had a good time as well. Great pics. LOL! You can tell where our emphasis is....the food. Somehow we always forget to take pics with our rides!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

flamingobabe
06-10-2012, 03:27 PM
thanks for sharing...the Texas...Houston area group met up this morning.....Glynn already posted pics....we rode about 200 miles and it was hot...95 or more....

spyder3
06-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Ditto Dwanton, good time. I ended up with a 230 mi round trip...Great group of guys, good time. :thumbup:

DrewNJ
06-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Great to meet all of you as well. Good time for sure!
Doug

Dwanton
06-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Ditto Dwanton, good time. I ended up with a 230 mi round trip...Great group of guys, good time. :thumbup:

You sure did some miles , can't believe you did that big of a circle . How did the shore traffic end up ? At least it didn't rain .

Your spyder is sweet ! :thumbup: Lots and lots of mods :yikes: Next time I want to get a longer look at all your goodies. :bowdown:

Dave

Dwanton
06-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Looks like you folks had a good time as well. Great pics. LOL! You can tell where our emphasis is....the food. Somehow we always forget to take pics with our rides!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yea the food is a good part of the meet.

Carl (boriken) took a couple pictures of us at the table , hopefully he posts them up .

spyder3
06-10-2012, 04:51 PM
You sure did some miles , can't believe you did that big of a circle . How did the shore traffic end up ? At least it didn't rain .

Your spyder is sweet ! :thumbup: Lots and lots of mods :yikes: Next time I want to get a longer look at all your goodies. :bowdown:

Dave

dave i hit a bit of traffic on rt 9 in lakewood...other than that nada. Stopped in lakewood for gas and that ended up being a 45 minute show and tell session. But, it was cool, downed some water then felt refreshed for the balance of the trip.

Al the bikes looked great, and i loved your orange...they can call it what they want, its Orange and sweet looking..:roflblack:

kentompkins
06-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Just wanted to add my thanks for the turnout. It was fun to meet in person those who have been online and to meet new friends as well. Someone mentioned choosing a Sunday in each month to get together somewhere. We may not be ready to nail dates down yet but Sunday is a convenient day for most of us so we could aim for that. It would be great if we could get another ride in this month; as most of you know, I'll be gone for the whole month of July so will miss whatever rides you plan then. I'll be eager to meet up with you all in August.

So, ride safely and thanks again for a great ride. Tell your friends.

kt

DrewNJ
06-10-2012, 05:44 PM
The guy in the blue shirt from Delaware is my friend Joe. He's not a member here.....yet.. I'm working on it....:thumbup:

mrmichaelg
06-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Had a great time out this morning with you guys. I started out with 534 miles, when i got back home I had 674 miles. Good ride:clap:

Boriken
06-10-2012, 08:54 PM
The mileage for the ryde on my RTS amounted to 156.3 and I enjoyed each and every one of it. Meeting up and ryding with you guys was a blast, I can't wait untill we do it again. Thank you all..

DrewNJ
06-10-2012, 08:59 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk