PDA

View Full Version : ROT

Phil
06-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Any Spyders in attendance??

http://austin.culturemap.com/eventdetail/republic-texas-biker-rally-2012/
The news said they hoped to hit a Guiness record of 50,000 bikes.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

NitroCircus Spyder
06-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi Phil,

I was there yesterday with my RS and saw 2 white RT's, 2 blue RT's and 2 other Rs's besides mine. It got very warm yesterday! Did you make it down Phil. I was so hoping to meet you at the owner event and now found out you won't be coming! Maybe next time.

Phil
06-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Hi Phil,

I was there yesterday with my RS and saw 2 white RT's, 2 blue RT's and 2 other Rs's besides mine. It got very warm yesterday! Did you make it down Phil. I was so hoping to meet you at the owner event and now found out you won't be coming! Maybe next time.

No didn't make it, but it sounded off the hook with that many riders. Glad Spyders were represented! We'll definitely find a time to meet.

Yazz
06-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi Phil,

I was there too! Saw the same RT's that you did, saw a red RS and an orange one.

More Spyders are showing up every year. First year Spydee was up there, nobody said anything. This year lots of people were asking questions.

Oh yeah, Ted Nugent ROCKED!:yes:

Phil
06-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I was there too! Saw the same RT's that you did, saw a red RS and an orange one.

More Spyders are showing up every year. First year Spydee was up there, nobody said anything. This year lots of people were asking questions.

Oh yeah, Ted Nugent ROCKED!:yes:

Somehow I figured you'd be there Yazz!!!

stutzmason
06-11-2012, 12:31 AM
My work schedule kept me from attending ....uggggh

ARtraveler
06-11-2012, 01:35 AM
It sounds like you folks had a great time. :2thumbs:

Yazz
06-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Somehow I figured you'd be there Yazz!!!

LOL Just looking for some fun...:shemademe_smilie:

Looked around and couldn't find a final bike count. When you find it, could you post the numbers?

It sounds like you folks had a great time. :2thumbs:

Its a hoot! Too much going on to see it all, so you pick your favorites. Something for everyone!