PDA

View Full Version : Houston/Conroe Ryders can I get your help please!

BLUE MULE
06-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Today I got a call from a gentleman from the South Houston area. His name is Ray Larson and he is 68 and retired. He owns a Spyder and is going to the BRP owners event in Durango. He explained to me that he was going to trailer the Spyder there and just wanted to get some general information on the event, like, is there parking for his truck and trailer, or maybe camping areas. He told me he'd been to his dealer today to ask them about the event and they didn't even know there was one. Now how he got my cell phone # here in Arlington has me scratching my head, but he was a very nice gentleman and it sounded like he could use a little help. I gave him what info I had ( not much ) and asked him if I could perhaps I could put some of his area ryders in touch with him. He said that would be great. I would have told him about Spyderlovers, but he said his computer was in a box on the floor ( I'm guessing he probably doesn't use it much ). I just thought it would be great if he could hook-up with some locals and maybe tag along or even if it led to future rides-who knows. So, he gave me permission to give out his phone number to you guys if you could help him with some info. So if someone in the Houston/Conroe area would be willing to call and talk to Ray about Durango and whatever else he needs, please p.m. me and I'll give you his phone number.

Thanks!

Kyle Martin

glynnk
06-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Today I got a call from a gentleman from the South Houston area. His name is Ray Larson and he is 68 and retired. He owns a Spyder and is going to the BRP owners event in Durango. He explained to me that he was going to trailer the Spyder there and just wanted to get some general information on the event, like, is there parking for his truck and trailer, or maybe camping areas. He told me he'd been to his dealer today to ask them about the event and they didn't even know there was one. Now how he got my cell phone # here in Arlington has me scratching my head, but he was a very nice gentleman and it sounded like he could use a little help. I gave him what info I had ( not much ) and asked him if I could perhaps I could put some of his area ryders in touch with him. He said that would be great. I would have told him about Spyderlovers, but he said his computer was in a box on the floor ( I'm guessing he probably doesn't use it much ). I just thought it would be great if he could hook-up with some locals and maybe tag along or even if it led to future rides-who knows. So, he gave me permission to give out his phone number to you guys if you could help him with some info. So if someone in the Houston/Conroe area would be willing to call and talk to Ray about Durango and whatever else he needs, please p.m. me and I'll give you his phone number.

Thanks!

Kyle Martin

I assume somebody from Conroe or Houston got back to you. There are a number of folks from the area going to Durango.

Glynn

BLUE MULE
06-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Yes, Flamingobabe and Schnauzer got ahold of me. I passed them Ray's phone numbers, so hopefully he will get to hook up with some area ryders. Thanks!