PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles, O.C, Valley & Everywhere. This Sunday 6/10/12 RIDE!!!

ScottyB
06-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi all,
A group of us are getting together and riding this Sunday morning, June 10th from Santa Monica to The Rock Store. It is an open ride; anyone who would like to join us is more than welcome.
We are meeting at 8:00am at the Coffee-bean; 829 Wilshire Blvd in Santa Monica. We will be taking PCH north to Pepperdine University (24255 PCH Highway, Malibu) and going East on Malibu Canyon Road. Left on Mulholland Highway to the Rock Store (30354 Mulholland Highway).

I will be bringing my professional photography equipment. After breakfast I will be doing action set up shots for you as you are riding your bikes around a couple of the turns. This is a "FREE" service and you will be emailed the digital photos.

Come and take advantage of meeting some awesome people, have a couple of action shots taken of you riding and enjoy the morning ride.

Any questions you can always reach me here or please feel free to call (310) 995-5290 anytime before the ride for more details.

Hope to see you all there.

ScottyB

supermario
06-08-2012, 07:00 PM
i am there for sure,cant wait:thumbup::thumbup:

Dar
06-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Y'all have a good time! I'll be at work.

TicketBait
06-09-2012, 04:52 PM
gonna try to make this, all depends on how far along I am on my movie editing job I got myself into with a looming deadline :gaah:

That is awfully nice what you offered on the photos ScottyB:yes:,

ScottyB
06-09-2012, 10:35 PM
It looks like the weather will be good for the Sunday morning ride.
Looking forward to it.