PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast meet Sunday June 10th

Dwanton
06-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Anyone want to meet up and ride down to the woodstown dinner or another place , kountry kitchen ? Open to suggestions .

What time ? meet anytime like 7:30 am ?

Who knows that area for the ride ?

Ken , we can figure a meet up point for the ride down . Like mayslanding McDonald's . Need to see who else would like to go to meet up other places on the way .

Another day for breakfast , I enjoy the smithville bakery . Nice ride from down my way .

Who going so far :

1- Dwanton
2 - kentompkins
3 - drewnj
4 - spyder3
5 - boriken
6 - poopman (meet us there)
7 - mrmichaelg

kentompkins
06-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Sorry, Dwanton, I didn't see that you had started a new thread.

Can we meet at the Woodstown Diner at, say, 10:30? I have a 70 mile route planned through Mays Landing, Millville, Parvin State Park over to Woodstown. Trying to avoid Rt. 40. Happy to share it so others can find a join-up point.

Realize it's a late plan but perhaps some of you are free.

kt

Anyone want to meet up and ride down to the woodstown dinner or another place , kountry kitchen ? Open to suggestions .

What time ? meet anytime like 7:30 am ?

Who knows that area for the ride ?

Ken , we can figure a meet up point for the ride down . Like mayslanding McDonald's . Need to see who else would like to go to meet up other places on the way .

Another day for breakfast , I enjoy the smithville bakery . Nice ride from down my way .

mrmichaelg
06-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Is any one coming near Williamstown on Sun so i can meet up with them ?

kentompkins
06-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Michael.....

In case you can't link up with someone, if you take the Clayton/Williamstown Rd over to Clayton and then take County Road 610 to CR 619, that will take you to Rt 40. Hang a right there and that goes right into Woodstown and right by the diner.

Or you could take Rt 55 south to Millville and meet me there and we can then proceed on my route to Woodstown. That way, you'd get more riding in.

Either way, I hope you will join us. The weather is too good not to ride.

I'll send my route in an email so you can see where I'm planning on riding.

kt

Is any one coming near Williamstown on Sun so i can meet up with them ?

Boriken
06-08-2012, 05:00 PM
KT.what's your approx. ETA at Milville?

Dwanton
06-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Ken what route are you taking to get to Millville , at some point you will be cruising past me .

I don't know any back roads to meet up with mrmichaelg , I would find my way onto rte55 and get off on rte40 over to the woods town dinner . For williamstown I would take old tuckahoe rd that ends up onto rte322 by turnersville auto complex .

I don't mind meeting up where ever . Boriken is from capemay and i can meet him on rte55 or I can meet mrmichaelg somewheres . Or just meet up with ken coming past my way .

Either way I am going riding :yes:

spyder3
06-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Ken, email me your route and plans also....I'm not sure if i will be solo or with wife but would like to try and make it. john7777@aol.com

Dwanton
06-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Spyder3 if your gonna make it , you can meet up with mrmichaelg somewheres coming to meet ken.

Sounds like ken is coming from absecon through mayslanding up through Millville and over towards woods town . I am not sure where Parvin park is .

So we can all meet in the center of mayslanding and then pick up boriken in Millville .

Will wait for ken to respond

kentompkins
06-08-2012, 06:26 PM
All of you, please, send me an email so I can have your email addresses. I will send you a tentative route from Google Maps.

We can certainly meet in Mays Landing -- say, where the Millville road splits off from Rt. 40 just west of Mays Landing. There is a small strip mall there at the fork. In Millville, Boriken could meet us at the corner of Rt. 49 and N. 10th St.

The reason why I planned such a long route -- I can make Woodstown via Rt. 40 from Absecon in a bit over an hour -- is because I was trying to get off the main roads. The route I have laid out is about 70 miles or about two hours. Each of you can plan your own route to Woodstown if you want.

If I leave Absecon at about 8AM, I should be in Mays Landing around 8:30 or so. I'd guess we'd be in Millville a bit after 9AM. Another hour should put us in Woodstown.

How does this all sound? Give me your email address so I can send you my route, please.

kt
kentompkins3@comcast.net

DrewNJ
06-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm up for this. Would be nice to meet some of you guys. What time? 10:30 like Ken said?

I'm in Marlton and will be heading south/west through Sicklerville, Williamstown, Glassboro, and through lower Harrison Twp. on my way.
If anyone wants to meet up on the way shoot me a PM and I'll send over my contact info..:thumbup:
Doug

Dwanton
06-08-2012, 06:38 PM
My email is dwanton@hotmail.com

kentompkins
06-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Doug...

I had moved the time forward to 10AM in my previous posting. Aim for that time unless most can't make it.

kt

I'm up for this. Would be nice to meet some of you guys. What time? 10:30 like Ken said?

I'm in Marlton and will be heading south/west through Sicklerville, Williamstown, Glassboro, and through lower Harrison Twp. on my way.
If anyone wants to meet up on the way shoot me a PM and I'll send over my contact info..:thumbup:
Doug

spyder3
06-08-2012, 08:23 PM
I won't be able to leave until 9am,(possibly 8:45) Doug, if you want me to swing by somewhere we can meet up and head down. Let me know.

Boriken
06-09-2012, 07:35 AM
My email is soy_boricua1@live.com anytime is good for me.:yes::yes: Really looking forward to meet up with all of you guys. :yes::yes:

Dwanton, I could come up through Woodbine and meet you by the traffic light on Rt. 49 or in Milville.

spyder3
06-09-2012, 07:38 AM
i don't read very well...i thought it was today:banghead::banghead::banghead: Doug & i will be coming down tomorrow. whats the exact meet area and time?

kentompkins
06-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Look at message #9 above for times and possible meeting places.

kt

i don't read very well...i thought it was today:banghead::banghead::banghead: Doug & i will be coming down tomorrow. whats the exact meet area and time?

kentompkins
06-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Gents....

My cell is 609-214-3198. Call me if your plans change or if you get a late start.

Also, I'm not sure who is going to be where. Let me know here so I don't wait for you if you are not coming or waiting at one place while you are at another.

The two places that seem most convenient are the strip mall where Millville Rd and Rt. 40 split just west of Mays Landing and around the corner 10 St. and Rt. 49 meet in Millville. If you have another place that I should know about, let me know.

Hope no one gets lost -- including me!

kt

Dwanton
06-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Ken , your meeting spot is the old South Shore Chevrolet building right . Which is at the intersection , Harding hwy rte40 and Millville rd (bears head rd)

I am just waiting on boriken to get back with me on where he would like to meet , either way I don't mind , he is coming right past my house if he is gonna meet up in mayslanding .

My cell# 609-442-3976 (tel:609-442-3976)
Dave

spyder3
06-09-2012, 11:49 AM
It almost appears like meeting at the hamilton mall is not bad for anyone? Doug and i will be coming south as he noted....:dontknow: Going out of the way for me is just more time riding-)

Dwanton
06-09-2012, 12:05 PM
It almost appears like meeting at the hamilton mall is not bad for anyone? Doug and i will be coming south as he noted....:dontknow: Going out of the way for me is just more time riding-)

Ken is driving right past the mall , I am sure you guys can meet there .

The mall is about 25 minutes the opposite way for me and probably 40 minutes for boriken .

Spyder3 if you and Doug are going past hammonton you can take rte54 all the way to rte40 in Buena , make a left at that super wawa ( gas if needed ) head into mayslanding from there , the South Shore Chevy building is about 10 minutes on the right . So from rte 206 (rte54) and rte30 you guys are about 25 minutes from the old dealership .

DrewNJ
06-09-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm not going the route of the mall so I figure I will just meet you guys in woodstown. Have a safe ride in.
John, however you want to go is fine with me. Just let me know if your meeting up with me or going east toward the mall before heading toward woodstown. I am good either way.
I also have a good spyder friend riding up from Delaware to meet up with us in woodstown. Looking like this will be a good meet up for sure. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spyder3
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
:roflblack:ok, i thought you were closer to the mall. Lets leave it the way it was. Doug, i will see you at the wawa at what time?

mrmichaelg
06-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey everyone;
This is my cell#267-973-4739 & email is mrmichaelg1@msn.com.
Ken if you can call me so we can meet, I need to know the time & where:2thumbs:

kentompkins
06-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Yep. That's the one.

kt

Ken , your meeting spot is the old South Shore Chevrolet building right . Which is at the intersection , Harding hwy rte40 and Millville rd (bears head rd)

I am just waiting on boriken to get back with me on where he would like to meet , either way I don't mind , he is coming right past my house if he is gonna meet up in mayslanding .

My cell# 609-442-3976 (tel:609-442-3976)
Dave

kentompkins
06-09-2012, 01:17 PM
I can meet there though I was going to Egg Harbor City and take Rt. 50 south to Mays Landing. I generally try to stay off of Rt. 40 as much as I can. How are you coming into the area? It might help if I knew this so I could suggest a convenient place.

Is it better for you if we meet at the Mall or in Mays Landing?

kt

kentompkins
06-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Folks...

This is getting way too complex. Let's simplify it by meeting at the Woodstown Diner (on Rt. 40 just a bit north of the center of Woodstown) at 10AM. Each of us can get there however we want. The confusion is due to my assumption that those of us coming from the Shore area wanted to ride together over to the Diner. I can see now that that just creates problems.

So, I'll see you all at the Diner at 10; I'm looking forward to it.

Ride safely.

kt

spyder3
06-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Ok, i just viewed a map. I will go down with Doug and meet you guys in woodstown. So, is 10am in woodstown the correct time?

see you all there. :thumbup:

Dwanton
06-09-2012, 04:19 PM
No confusion , complex yes , just need to coordinate when the train will be where . This is what happens when you get a group of guys coming from every direction .

Drewnj and spyder3 are going their route to the dinner .

Mrmichaelg has options of who he would like to ride over with.

I have no problem with meeting at the dealership parking lot at 8:30 , just have to wait and see what boriken would like to do .

mrmichaelg
06-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I'll be at the dealership parking lot:joke:

Dwanton
06-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Myself and Carl (boriken) are meeting in the morning and riding , Carl sez that he knows all the back roads to woodstown so we will have a nice ride to the dinner .

I left messages for Ken T and mrmichaelg .

Just need to know if we are gonna meet you guys at the dealership in mayslanding on rte 40 at 8:30 ?

Dwanton
06-09-2012, 05:18 PM
I'll be at the dealership parking lot:joke:

Ok - done deal -- we will meet you in mayslanding at 8:30 mrmichaelg

kentompkins
06-09-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll be there as well.

kt

Ok - done deal -- we will meet you in mayslanding at 8:30 mrmichaelg

DrewNJ
06-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Sounds like everyone is getting organized now....:doorag:
10am at the Woodstown Diner.....:thumbup:

-John, give me a ring when you leave your house. That wawa just south of the old berlin circle is probably the easist. It's on the left so you'll have to pass it and come back a few 100 feet to get into the parking lot. I know a different way out for when we leave and head south.

-Anyone plan on doing any riding after breakfast/brunch?

Doug

spyder3
06-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Sounds like everyone is getting organized now....:doorag:
10am at the Woodstown Diner.....:thumbup:

-John, give me a ring when you leave your house. That wawa just south of the old berlin circle is probably the easist. It's on the left so you'll have to pass it and come back a few 100 feet to get into the parking lot. I know a different way out for when we leave and head south.

-Anyone plan on doing any riding after breakfast/brunch?

Doug

Is 9am enough time to get there by 10? We will ride afterwards for sure. I believe we will be 2 up...but one never knows for sure..:roflblack:

DrewNJ
06-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Is 9am enough time to get there by 10? We will ride afterwards for sure. I believe we will be 2 up...but one never knows for sure..:roflblack:

Yep, 9am should work fine.

Dwanton
06-10-2012, 06:30 AM
Looks like a beautiful morning for a ride. 66* and clear skies at my house .

Looks like this afternoon maybe 3ish some storms passing through from the south.

See a couple of you guys at 8:30 old dealerships parking lot . There is a light at this intersection and a strip mall with a dunkin donuts .

Looks like there will be 4 of us going for a morning ride out to the woodstown dinner and meeting up with 4 more spyders .

Should be some nice looking pictures .