PDA

View Full Version : 7th annual USO Ride

Mo Lee
06-07-2012, 05:07 AM
Wanted to get this on the table, understand there is a lot going on the next few weeks but just in case anyone has a little time left over here is a great cause. I have done this the last 4 or 5 years without fail and the last 3 on the Spyder. This is really where it all begin when Rtgene, xpeshon, Pitbull, Irishtothemax, myself and a couple of others showed up with an amazing number of Spyders (6 or 7) and were the hit of the party. I would consider this the starting point of the whole MoGang/Spyderfest thing.

GloryRyders
06-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Wanted to get this on the table, understand there is a lot going on the next few weeks but just in case anyone has a little time left over here is a great cause. I have done this the last 4 or 5 years without fail and the last 3 on the Spyder. This is really where it all begin when Rtgene, xpeshon, Pitbull, Irishtothemax, myself and a couple of others showed up with an amazing number of Spyders (6 or 7) and were the hit of the party. I would consider this the starting point of the whole MoGang/Spyderfest thing.

Made this ryde last year and it was a great time...........unfortunately this year we leave the next day to meet for the owners event in Durango, so will probably be spending the day packing the trailer.:banghead: Sorry that we won't be able to make it this year,:gaah: it's a great cause!:firstplace:

G-Man
06-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Spot on Lee.

There will be a group meeting at 0900, and another group at 1020. Both at the Price Cutter P/L if you'd like to ride with a group.

As chairman of the USO Support Ride committee this year, I have to be there early, so BumbleBee and I will be departing the Price Cutter P/L at 0830. A little for most folks.

Ride (Ryde) Safe. :doorag: