PDA

View Full Version : Owner's Event

WaltH
06-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Is there an agenda for the owner's event?

boomerkc
06-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Walt, go to SpyderLovers Home page, click at the top center on the Owner's Event 2012 banner. This will take you to BRP's info about the event. Down the page they give a daily rundown of what is happening. Enjoy the RYDE!!

Lamonster
06-07-2012, 04:15 AM
For BRP to not support the aftermarket vendors whom without our Spyders would basically be identical and this forum probably wouldn't exist.

Sorry I could resist. :lecturef_smilie:
Wow, that didn't take long to try and turn a good thing into a bad thing. I'm thankful that BRP is putting on a free owners event once again. :doorag:

Walt as posted on the front page this is going to be all about the riding. I've ridden all over this country just like you and as you know this is one of the best locations in the country to ride. Looking forward to the ride out, the riding there and the fellowship with other SpyderLovers when we get there. See you there Bro :thumbup:

NancysToy
06-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Wow, that didn't take long to try and turn a good thing into a bad thing. I'm thankful that BRP is putting on a free owners event once again. :doorag:

Walt as posted on the front page this is going to be all about the riding. I've ridden all over this country just like you and as you know this is one of the best locations in the country to ride. Looking forward to the ride out, the riding there and the fellowship with other SpyderLovers when we get there. See you there Bro :thumbup:
:agree: BRP is doing a great thing by giving us this opportunity to celebrate and promote the Spyder. It is perfectly acceptable for their product to be the exclusive guest and for the focus to be on the riding and enjoyment of the vehicle. Being disappointed in that is like crying about not getting Christmas presents at a birthday party. Let's look on the bright side folks!

zrc
06-07-2012, 10:37 AM
:agree: BRP is doing a great thing by giving us this opportunity to celebrate and promote the Spyder. It is perfectly acceptable for their product to be the exclusive guest and for the focus to be on the riding and enjoyment of the vehicle. Being disappointed in that is like crying about not getting Christmas presents at a birthday party. Let's look on the bright side folks!

WHAT?!?! WHAT?!?! No Xmas on my birthday, I call shenangins, wait... nevermind. :joke:

Cavman
06-07-2012, 02:28 PM
So, now that we know the agenda, who is going? :dontknow:

Stumpy and I are leaving early this next week with stops along the way in Texas, arriving at the Durango KOA on Monday June 18th. Leaving the following Saturday morning heading back a more Northern route, I-40, towards the Atlanta, area. Weather looks to be in the mid 80's during the day and mid 40's at night in Durango.
I'll be stopping in Santa Rosa, NM to take a dip in The Blue Hole. :yes:

So, who's goin?

SteveMac
06-07-2012, 03:35 PM
... BRP is doing a great thing by giving us this opportunity to celebrate and promote the Spyder. It is perfectly acceptable for their product to be the exclusive guest and for the focus to be on the riding and enjoyment of the vehicle....

:agree:

This is my first owner's event and I am looking forward to it. It isn't the same animal as Spyderfest with the vendors and such, and that is just fine and dandy. I can't wait to leave. Just a little over a week now...!
:yes:

murphybrown
06-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Was really looking forward to meeting up with all of you again in Durango. But life happens and that's okay. For sure Spyderfest 2013's on my list. See you down the road and on here. :thumbup:

NancysToy
06-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Was really looking forward to meeting up with all of you again in Durango. But life happens and that's okay. For sure Spyderfest 2013's on my list. See you down the road and on here. :thumbup:
We will miss you! How's the battle with the weeds going?

flamingobabe
06-07-2012, 05:51 PM
murphybrown....you will be missed...hope all is OK