PDA

View Full Version : Houston

jcoker
06-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Anyone know of any riding groups in the houston area

glynnk
06-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Check out the Texas forum. Number of groups/clubs that ride out of the Houston/Conroe area.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

twain
06-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Hello Jcoker, you missed some good rides this weekend. We did a night ride down to Galveston last night. Planning a couple of rides on the weekend of the 16th so keep an eye out on here. Hope to ride with you soon.

flamingobabe
06-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Welcome to Spyder world....this Thursday...June 7th is "Three Wheel Thursdays" it will be held at Mancuso's Southwest 7255 Southwest Freeway-59....5pm - 7pm....it is sponsored by the local Can-am Rep .....like Twain said: check out the Texas board...click on 'FORUMS" on to bottom of page find 'Texas' click and you are there...hope to meet you...I grew up in Pasadena...now live near Friendswood....

jcoker
06-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Living in Pasadena I have seen only 1 Spyder EVER. The one I just bought. I've been on Harleys most of my life and really wanted something you dont see everyday. I have to say the people on this forum have been very nice. I wasnt used to the friendly attitude you all have shown in ANY harley forum. Mostly attitude about who had the best bike. I really appreciate it and hope to have the chance to ride with you all.