PDA

View Full Version : Any RTP (Raleigh, Durham, Cary) riders headed to Durango or Trike Rally?

SpyderBerry
06-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi,

I've been off the board for a while. Just curious if any one in the area was headed to either the Trike Rally in Maggie Valley or to the Owner's Event in Durango?

I live in the Smithfield area and was thinking about attending one of the events.

Charlotte

Leslee
06-03-2012, 10:06 PM
We aren't going to Durango. Don't really know about the trike rally. Is this the one Wild Bill (?) mentioned last year that was in NC? We ride with GWRRA chapter E in Cary. Spyders are very welcome to come to our meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Golden Corral in Crossroads, Walnut & Meeting Streets. 6:30 to eat, meeting at 7:30.

If you are interested in going on any of our rides, please send a pm with your email address and I can let you know. I'm the only Spyder, but several of the women in our chapter ride their own bike or trike.

Leslee

wildbill6565
06-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Charlotte
My wife and I heading to Maggie Valley early on monday 18. We are planning on some riding around the area some so that is the reason we are going early. The Trike-In is 21 -24.You need to go to the Triketalk.com web site IF you want a T-shirt and plan to go to the picnic. You'll have to pay for these two things. $12 for picnic and the T's are priced as to size(I ordered a 4X and it was $18.50. Wife did not want one.) Cheapest rally I've been too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM me if you need more information(If I know anything else!!!!!!!!!!)
Wildbill6565
Imp

Leslee
06-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the dates, Wild Bill. Unfortunately, 3 key employees are off during that time so Ron and I must work at our kennel. Have fun!