PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG Grudge Match

kevorama
06-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Mo Lee and Len (Cowtown Len) ganged up on poor ol' Steve at last year's annual trip to the Ozarks Go-Kart tracks. This year does Steve Mac get his revenge? Click on the video to find out.

http://youtu.be/nKYkKHA-zjk

SteveMac
06-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Too funny. I SO WISH we had a zoom at 3:10!!! It was classic. Put my front right bumper on Lens left rear tire and "around and around he goes"!!! That was fun. Great job with the filming and color commentating Kevin!!

TicketBait
06-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Loved the video,:clap::clap: loved the race, That was hilarious,:yes: Steve is quite the racer. Len I heard got droped from riding for UPS next year:roflblack: :D This was better than Nascar. I wanna do this next year when I am out at Spyderfest.

Mo Lee
06-03-2012, 03:58 PM
There was a little rubbing going on, a zoom lens would have been nice. By the way, one of the workers did tell me they were turned down a little from last year.

GloryRyders
06-03-2012, 05:03 PM
SWEET REVENGE....................WAY TO GO STEVE!

kevorama
06-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Steve, I've always wanted to try and do the Pit maneuver. Looks like it worked for ya.:thumbup:

pitbull
06-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Sometimes you have to take one for the the team..... Team shake and bake!

scooterexpress
06-04-2012, 07:00 AM
there you go guys at spyderfest 4 we have go-kart races for a trophy give away or cash prize or a vendor gift? since it all goes to charity have a entry fee and ev1 wins from it.ticketbait i bet you could make one heck of movie out of this event.

GloryRyders
06-04-2012, 02:50 PM
there you go guys at spyderfest 4 we have go-kart races for a trophy give away or cash prize or a vendor gift? since it all goes to charity have a entry fee and ev1 wins from it.ticketbait i bet you could make one heck of movie out of this event.

Interesting concept:lecturef_smilie:..............verrry interesting!