PDA

View Full Version : Sunday New Jersey ride 6/3

spyder3
06-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Looks like a great day for a nice ride. If anyone would like to meet up and take the ride, PM me, email me @ john7777@aol.com or call 8.5.6.297844.1.

We are leaving burlington, heading to Cape May. Taking the cape may ferry to Lewes Delaware. The goal is the 11AM Ferry(best to sign up for it to make sure there is room on the Ferry)

Def. get some lunch and cruise that area a bit....(open to suggestions for those that are familiar with that area in delaware.)

Head home on the bike, no ferry. (of course an option for anyone to go back by ferry)

About 230 miles of riding in total + whatever cruising we do in delaware

http://mapq.st/JDoe8s

john

Boriken
06-03-2012, 07:13 AM
I just read your thread, sorry that I won't be able to make this ryde but since I only live 4 miles from the ferry terminal I will be standing by to see you off and snap a couple of picture. Have an enjoyable and safe ryde.

Dwanton
06-03-2012, 07:21 AM
As much as I want to ride , there is no way the wife is gonna let me be out riding that long . Especially on a Sunday .

spyder3
06-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I just read your thread, sorry that I won't be able to make this ryde but since I only live 4 miles from the ferry terminal I will be standing by to see you off and snap a couple of picture. Have an enjoyable and safe ryde.

Carl, first off it was great meeting you today. Second, that was pretty awesome that you came out just to see us off on the ferrie..wow...thanks, it was appreciated and very nice of you.:bowdown: There was quite a stir when 2 spyders rolled up near the loading ramp...the poor harley guy was like, "not another one"...:roflblack: i felt bad, nobody paid attention to him:p

Awesome day, albeit very windy. We logged in about 250 miles today and the wind sure knocks the :cus: out of you.

Dwanton
06-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Carl, first off it was great meeting you today. Second, that was pretty awesome that you came out just to see us off on the ferrie..wow...thanks, it was appreciated and very nice of you.:bowdown: There was quite a stir when 2 spyders rolled up near the loading ramp...the poor harley guy was like, "not another one"...:roflblack: i felt bad, nobody paid attention to him:p

Awesome day, albeit very windy. We logged in about 250 miles today and the wind sure knocks the :cus: out of you.

Glad you had a good ride and made it back safe :thumbup: