PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Motorcycle Show

NancysToy
06-01-2012, 07:34 PM
It's time for our 17th annual Vintage Motorcycle Show at the Gilmore Car Museum. Vintage ride Saturday June 9 with registration from 9-10 AM. Vintage show & swap meet Sunday June 10. Spectator gate opens at 8. It is a great destination for a ride, with motorcycle spectator parking adjacent to the show field. That is a show in itself. Spectacular car museum, too. Nancy and I will be working our backsides off, but you guys come out and enjoy yourselves. We've had a bunch of SpyderLovers there in the past.

rhansen309
06-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Would love to go, but we will be heading out of town that weekend. Good luck and have a great time!!!!

Bootie
06-03-2012, 07:37 AM
It's time for our 17th annual Vintage Motorcycle Show at the Gilmore Car Museum. Vintage ride Saturday June 9 with registration from 9-10 AM. Vintage show & swap meet Sunday June 10. Spectator gate opens at 8. It is a great destination for a ride, with motorcycle spectator parking adjacent to the show field. That is a show in itself. Spectacular car museum, too. Nancy and I will be working our backsides off, but you guys come out and enjoy yourselves. We've had a bunch of SpyderLovers there in the past.I'd love to come but on June 10 I will be in the mountains somewhere between Jackson Hole and Durango:yes:

fastfraser
06-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the invite Scotty.:thumbup: Sorry be at Americade that weekend. I've been reading that your state has some wicked Forrest fires burning .Hope this wet weather we have up here moves to give the firefighters a break .