PDA

View Full Version : I need a long ride

flamingobabe
06-01-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm tired of these little bitty few hour trips....come'on Durango....we will leave Friday, the 15th...to putt around to get to Durango...we have a big garden and all I do is can this and can that....I want a divorce from the garden......and I haven't even started on the 22 tomato plants....or corn....I have pickles out the ying/yang...green beans...yellow squash/zucinni....peppers...peppers in ever way you can imagine...help!!!!!

JCSMOKE
06-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Get on the bike and go, come on up to Wisconsin lots of fun rides here and when you take off for Durango you can take the northern route and go all the way through colorado from north to south.

flamingobabe
06-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Durango is only a 10 day trip...we have to be back on the 25th.....but look out in July....we'll leave here and come home in mid-September....

flamingobabe
06-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Oh!!! Mr Orange...I would love to....but maybe on our way from the west coast/canada to Lamont Bar-b-que...we'll stop by and say hey!!!!!! we're getting ready to take a day ride today.....

bruisersbaby
06-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Hoping that Bruiser and I can take longer rydes once he retires. We do the rydes on the back roads right now, and ryde with our riding club. Looking so forward to the end of this year when we'll have more time to enjoy. :ohyea::ohyea: