PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Romney!!

redroC
06-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Romney took the trike class today without any problems.

There were 8 people in class, 1 Harley Trike, 1 Goldwing Trike, 1 50cc scooter trike, 3 Spyders Rs's and 2 RT's.

Even the instructor was on a Spyder (RS). So counting the instructor Spyders out numbered other Trikes 2 to 1!

She has to mail in the cert, and should be able to get the license in about 2 weeks.

Only had the darn thing for 5 weeks and now my rYding time is going to be cut in half!

conroe spyders
06-01-2012, 06:56 PM
WAY TO GO ROMNEY:2thumbs: That's great!!! Also love that the Spyders out numbered the trikes!
As for your ride time already cutting in 1/2.........I have a solution......just buy another Spyder, it's only money:roflblack:

glynnk
06-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Boyd---Congrats to Romney! But Boyd you've got it all wrong....
it means an additional Spyder purchase....LOL!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

redroC
06-01-2012, 07:37 PM
it means an additional Spyder purchase....LOL!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

We can take up a group collection.....you all can help us (ME) buy another Spyder! Who's in?

Awesome! Checks can be made payable to The Corders....
:ohyea:

Siennabob
06-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Congratulations Romney! And...:agree: with Glynn!

FmfTxs
06-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Rominator,
Your the WOMAN, congrats on passing the class. My crystal ball see's Boyd ryding B*#ch more often.:roflblack:

Rick & Bonnie

Slybird
06-01-2012, 08:27 PM
it means an additional Spyder purchase....

That's the absolute truth!! I let my wife "test drive" my RT and two weeks later - POOF!!! - we had a second RT in the carport!!! :yikes::gaah::yikes: But it was well worth it - - she put over 12,000 miles on it last year and has a good start going for this year.

ARtraveler
06-01-2012, 08:27 PM
:congrats: and way to go! :2thumbs:

Schnauzer
06-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Rominator,
Your the WOMAN, congrats on passing the class. My crystal ball see's Boyd ryding B*#ch more often.:roflblack:

Rick & Bonnie

Hey, I resemble that remark! Been There Done That...but no "T" Shirt...

CyncySpyder
06-01-2012, 08:34 PM
:cheers:Sounds like we're witnessing the birth of our next 2 Spyder Family :congrats::yes::2thumbs:

springcrawler
06-01-2012, 08:38 PM

There were 8 people in class, 1 Harley Trike, 1 Goldwing Trike, 1 50cc scooter trike, 3 Spyders Rs's and 2 RT's.

Even the instructor was on a Spyder (RS). So counting the instructor Spyders out numbered other Trikes 2 to 1!

She has to mail in the cert, and should be able to get the license in about 2 weeks.

Only had the darn thing for 5 weeks and now my rYding time is going to be cut in half!

:congrats: great job now Boyd you gonna have to get her own :ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
06-01-2012, 08:38 PM
:congrats: Romney!

redroC
06-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Rominator,

Rick & Bonnie

She said when we got it that she wanted to ride in the back.
So if she changes her mind, we will have to get part time jobs!

I do financial reports, she is in insurance.
So any contract jobs let us know, so I can get my own.

And FmfTxs.
Ok I think once Bonnie learns, then you will need two Spyders as well. :2thumbs:

We all should get a frequent buyer discount!

Rominator
06-01-2012, 09:25 PM
We will definitely be a 2 Spyder family!

Boyd will have to share ride time whether he likes it or not.....
:lecturef_smilie:

twain
06-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Way to go Romney, ride safe.:clap:

JCSMOKE
06-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Check is in the mail! I put enough in for a 2012 limited, unfortunately I just sent it to houston tx since I didn't have a full address. And congradulations!

hotglue
06-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Congrats Romney!!!!!!:yes:! Be sure and let Boyd have a 'little' front seat time!!!!:D

scooterexpress
06-02-2012, 05:30 AM
boyd look at this way you get a big ol drink glass fill it with your favorite beverage sit back and relax enjoy the scenery.

Dwanton
06-02-2012, 05:51 AM
I say Boyd gets a new RSS for all the local and fun riding and use the RT for the long trips where HE can kick back and enjoy the scenery , a cup of coffee and smell the fresh country air .

Congradulations on passing the test

Did you happen to take any pictures while at the test ?

TOPDOGJIM
06-02-2012, 06:29 AM
That is cool and the limited is looking pretty sharp.

flamingobabe
06-02-2012, 06:48 AM

conroe spyders
06-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Thinking more women need to take this course for the soul purpose that our men can ride B*#@H :roflblack: You Spyder riders crack me up!!!!!!!!!!

Yazz
06-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Congrats Romney! :2thumbs:

We will definitely be a 2 Spyder family!

Boyd will have to share ride time whether he likes it or not.....
:lecturef_smilie:

:agree:

Rominator
06-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow, all these congrats posts! Feeling the Spyder Lover lub! Redroc (Boyd) and I are already discussing color, model, etc. For the 2nd Spyder. While I enjoy being the passenger, I enjoy ryding a LOT! Boyd only wishes that I didn't like to ride - he doesn't like to ride b**ch! But for the time being....gonna have to deal with it.
:D

spyderdiva
06-06-2012, 09:35 AM
It is great to be able to ride yourself. Glad that you enjoyed the class Conrats.

naillz
06-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Wow, all these congrats posts! Feeling the Spyder Lover lub! Redroc (Boyd) and I are already discussing color, model, etc. For the 2nd Spyder. While I enjoy being the passenger, I enjoy ryding a LOT! Boyd only wishes that I didn't like to ride - he doesn't like to ride b**ch! But for the time being....gonna have to deal with it.
:D

You tell em Romney. See yall both soon.

muonwhiz
06-06-2012, 12:41 PM

What trike class did you take? Who sponsored it? Where? I want to see if there is one in my area. Have been reading up on motorcycle safety, but seems like quite a bit of what they say is not applicable to spyders. Thanks

redroC
06-06-2012, 01:29 PM
What trike class did you take? Who sponsored it? Where? I want to see if there is one in my area. Have been reading up on motorcycle safety, but seems like quite a bit of what they say is not applicable to spyders. Thanks

Here is a link to the class she took.

http://www.motorcyclerentalshouston.com/

You can check and see if they have a class out by you, or if they refer anyone out that way.

Boyd