PDA

View Full Version : A quick ride over to a friend's house last weekend...

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Well since it WAS a weekend; a ryde just had to break out to somewhere...
We took off up over the Peekamoose Rd (Ron, it ain't worth travelling on yet!) tog ovisit a riding buddy of mine. He and his Wife hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Tink yet, so some pictures were popped...
Me, The Missus, and my buddy Ken... and Tink of course!

arntufun
05-31-2012, 12:29 PM
It's about time you get out of the office and enjoy life. :thumbup: How is Tink adjusting to riding ????

BTW....... I'm a little upset that you are not scooting up the Northway to meet us in Lake George next week. :(

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm trying to Randy... :shocked: Will you guys be around up there on Saturday?? That's the ONLY day that I'll have free, and the Missus'll be busy with an auction here in Town. Since I won't be needed... (I just need to get her to see it like that!)
Tink's riding like a little champ... She naps when she's bored, and then pops up when the odd scent gets her attention along the route.

arntufun
05-31-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm trying to Randy... :shocked: Will you guys be around up there on Saturday?? That's the ONLY day that I'll have free, and the Missus'll be busy with an auction here in Town. Since I won't be needed... (I just need to get her to see it like that!)
Tink's riding like a little champ... She naps when she's bored, and then pops up when the odd scent gets her attention along the route.

Yes, we will be there until Sunday Morning. I will PM you my number. :thumbup:

ARtraveler
05-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Every ryde is a good ryde :2thumbs::2thumbs:

arntufun
05-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Every ryde is a good ryde :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Only if you............

CyncySpyder
05-31-2012, 12:47 PM
:doorag:Looks like she was born to ryde :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 12:48 PM
Got it!! Thanx! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 12:50 PM
She's all the way up to 3.4 pounds now... Just a Peanut! :roflblack:
Her coat is growing out and looking good. We're real reluctant to cut any of it off; we'll see how she holds up under the Summer heat before we do anything drastic... :shocked:

ARtraveler
05-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Arntufun: I have to respectfully disagree. I also like riding the Vulcan when I can. Akspyderlady and I went ryding last weekend. She got to drive the :spyder2: and I was tailgunner on the Vulcan. (150 fun miles).

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 02:06 PM
:agree: Getting your "hair out into the wind" (Or at least whatever is left of it! :opps:) is always a good thing... :2thumbs:

arntufun
05-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Arntufun: I have to respectfully disagree. I also like riding the Vulcan when I can. Akspyderlady and I went ryding last weekend. She got to drive the :spyder2: and I was tailgunner on the Vulcan. (150 fun miles).

Why does everyone have to say....... "I respectfully disagree" ???????

It would be more sincere if you told me to......

stick it where the sun dont shine
or
go pound salt
or
shut up Randy

:roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
05-31-2012, 04:50 PM
She's all the way up to 3.4 pounds now... Just a Peanut! :roflblack:
Her coat is growing out and looking good. We're real reluctant to cut any of it off; we'll see how she holds up under the Summer heat before we do anything drastic... :shocked:

She is very cute with her long hair. To me they look a little scary with dyed mohawks and things like that. :roflblack:

ARtraveler
05-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Arntufun: we all know that I am too nice a guy to be disrepectful to anyone and tell them where to go or what to do with something. :roflblack:

mowin
05-31-2012, 10:12 PM

or
go pound salt
or
shut up Randy

Randy, would that REALLY work....:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-01-2012, 06:34 AM
Randy, would that REALLY work....:roflblack::roflblack:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif Good point! :thumbup:

Actually I kind of liked "Alaska's" approach... Trying to be decent to one another sometimes appears to be a lost art... :gaah: We can always get "down to it" if the need arises... :roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-01-2012, 06:36 AM
She is very cute with her long hair. To me they look a little scary with dyed mohawks and things like that. :roflblack:

The Tedster's just the "bad boy" of the Spyderdog World... :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
06-01-2012, 11:14 AM
The Tedster's just the "bad boy" of the Spyderdog World... :2thumbs:

I wasn't naming names!

Bob Denman
06-01-2012, 11:18 AM
I know...BUT I WAS! :roflblack:
And since he's also a Pomeranian, The Missus has decided that it's okay if he dates Tink... :shocked: Supervised; of course!

pro10is
06-01-2012, 10:47 PM

or
go pound salt
or
shut up Randy

No! Don't listen to him! :lecturef_smilie: I did that once and now deeply regret it. :opps: You see as it turns out Randy's really a great guy. :thumbup: Whoda thunk? :dontknow: Sorry Randy, I promise to be nice to you from now on! :cheers:

Bob Denman
06-02-2012, 08:36 AM
I think that he likes the verbal abuse... :opps: :roflblack:

pro10is
06-02-2012, 02:31 PM
I think that he likes the verbal abuse... :opps: :roflblack:

That would explain a lot! Ooops, sorry Randy! :roflblack: