PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG RYDE

pitbull
05-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Mogang ryde this weekend ryde meeting place is COWTOWN Cuba mo 413 daniels rd 10am june 2 2012.

Its our first group ryde of the year and we will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the landing and do some water side bar hopping....for icecream and good food :yes::yes::yes: should be head home by 5 or 6 or 7 you know us party till the last one leaves! see you all this weekend.

Fire Joe
05-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Mogang ryde this weekend ryde meeting place is COWTOWN Cuba mo 413 daniels rd 10am june 2 2012.

Its our first group ryde of the year and we will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the landing and do some water side bar hopping....for icecream and good food :yes::yes::yes: should be head home by 5 or 6 or 7 you know us party till the last one leaves! see you all this weekend.

Ah see now this weekend I am off work but with my luck as it is, not sure if I can make it. I will actually be there at Cowtown bright and early to get my rear tire changed so unless it gets done on time, count me out. I tell you if it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all!! UGH!!!:banghead:

SpyderLady
05-30-2012, 04:30 PM
John and I will be there. Ultimate seat is due to be delivered Friday, June 1. If possible will have it on for our ride. Or I may ring it with me to see if we can get it switched out. Then Cliff/Patty can get my seat from me at cowtown. Been a awhile since we have seen everyone. Can't wait

Mo Lee
05-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Maybe a rematch at the gokart track?

Kinderhook
05-30-2012, 05:21 PM
If you have an aproximate idea what time you will be at any given point, I would love to join you and meet everyone. Since I live at the Lake, it makes no sense to ride all the way to Cuba just to ride back! It takes about an hour and forty five minutes to get to Cuba from here so if you know where the first stop is at the lake I'll try to be there.

2NFrnt
05-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Sorry guys, but we can't make this ride. My granddaughter (that's right granddaughter, you know I'm old) graduates from High School on Saturday and we must be there.

Have a good time and maybe we can catch the next one. :thumbup:

vrodrjs
05-30-2012, 05:42 PM

Nothing like Dog Days on the lake. Prime Rib burger on a pretzel bun, I can't wait. I'll be sitting there next Monday at lunch time on the way down to Marble Falls, Arkansas for a week of riding.

SteveMac
05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Maybe a rematch at the gokart track?

Oh yeah,,,, you would just love that wouldn't you???
;(;(;(;(
:roflblack:

SteveMac
05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Been a awhile since we have seen everyone. Can't wait

:agree: !!!

Mo Lee
05-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Oh yeah,,,, you would just love that wouldn't you???
;(;(;(;(
Chicken!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblac k::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rof lblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

KCPete
05-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Much as we like to ryde, 4+ hrs to Cuba, then down to the Lake, then back to Cuba and another 4+ hrs home would put us somewhere into Sunday!:yikes:
But we'd probably be able to manage to meet up with everyone if we had an idea where you might hang out at the Lake for the afternoon!! :2thumbs:

CMA Cowboy
05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Don't know if I can make the ryde but I will be at Cowtown at 10:00 to get my Elkas installed. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the MOGang.

GloryRyders
05-31-2012, 05:44 AM
We will be out in the morning hopefully to pick up "Glory" who is already there having a Boo-Boo fixed :lecturef_smilie:. Unfortunatelly, we will not be able to go to the Lake since we have a party :yes: to go to that evening. Lookin' forward to seeiong everyone!:2thumbs:

xpeschon
05-31-2012, 09:16 AM
I wanna ryde.. PLEASE allow me to ryde with you on Saturday?? Ha Ha.. I will do my best to be there.. If not I should be able to meet you at the lake.. See ya soon, oh and as for the gokarts, lets do this.........

X Joe

pitbull
05-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Go Kart racing is on like donkey kong!!!! Of coarse joe you your part of the family, SPYDER or not!

As a meeting location we should be at salty dogs on the water around 1pm for lunch, then off to the karts then to the landing...and of coarse there will a stop at the tat place and icecream shop!

Looking forward to seeing the gang!!:thumbup:

Mo Lee
05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Havn't checked with Lily yet however I'm thinking we will meet at Cowtown and ride to the lake, however I'm torn on the lunch location and might sneak off for a little while:dontknow:. I hear there is some really good food:firstplace: a few miles east that is only available once a year.:thumbup::ohyea:;):bbq:

pitbull
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Ahhhhhhhh anyone brave enough to go with lee....... Is crazy!!! I know where he is headed..... No way for me lol

Shewhoprays
05-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Our grandson turns 5 so we will be headed to Iowa for the party. Hate to miss everyone. Have a safe and fun ryde. :)

SpyderRocks
05-31-2012, 09:22 PM
As Pete says, we'd love to meet you guys at the lake - is Salty Dog around 1:00 a definite stop? If so, we'll probably meet you there! If plans change please let us know! Thanks, Janet

2NFrnt
06-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Havn't checked with Lily yet however I'm thinking we will meet at Cowtown and ride to the lake, however I'm torn on the lunch location and might sneak off for a little while:dontknow:. I hear there is some really good food:firstplace: a few miles east that is only available once a year.:thumbup::ohyea:;):bbq:

Ahhhhhhhh anyone brave enough to go with lee....... Is crazy!!! I know where he is headed..... No way for me lol

I'm with you on this one Len....almost glad we can't make the ride......hey BumbleBee what do you think??

SpyderLady
06-01-2012, 01:51 PM
I know I will NOT be joining Lee. That is just wrong!!!

Mo Lee
06-01-2012, 02:00 PM
From what I hear, it is mostly bikers who attend and a picture of the Mogang in front of the sign would be priceless.

Pigtails
06-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Scott and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone and RIDING!:yes:

BumbleBee
06-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I'm with you on this one Len....almost glad we can't make the ride......hey BumbleBee what do you think??

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
you all are nasty,,,,so gross,,,,yuck,,,lol so wrong..........

sorry gang,, we will not be able to go this time :(

BumbleBee
06-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Sorry guys, but we can't make this ride. My granddaughter (that's right granddaughter, you know I'm old) graduates from High School on Saturday and we must be there.

Have a good time and maybe we can catch the next one. :thumbup:

you just set yourself up Sam,,,old are we now,,,,,:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

BumbleBee
06-01-2012, 08:09 PM

enjoy your lunch by yourself,,,,,,,sorry that is so wrong,,,,yuck lol

Joanie
06-01-2012, 10:30 PM
From what I hear, it is mostly bikers who attend and a picture of the Mogang in front of the sign would be priceless.

Lee... I was born and raised on a hog farm!!! I would enjoy the picture but think I would have to get something else to eat. Just can't eat those anymore. Did up until I was 8 or so, but then it hit me what it was!!! Couldn't do it anymore!!!! If I could get my dad and brothers to join us they would be right there with you!!! Sorry, but I still have to say YUCKY!!! It is just the thought that gets to me!!!

DocRags
06-02-2012, 08:47 AM
We are headed up to the Lake to visit with Ed's cousin...maybe I can get him to detour to Salty Dog's for lunch (provided we figure out where it is). My imagination is working overtime trying to figure out what it is on the menu at the other place that is causing folks to barf...I'm thinking I really DON'T want to know...Hope to see you later. Ed's installing our Elkas now so we won't have time to ride to Cowtown to join you there (it's about 100 miles from his hometown).

SteveMac
06-02-2012, 02:47 PM
We are headed up to the Lake to visit with Ed's cousin...maybe I can get him to detour to Salty Dog's for lunch (provided we figure out where it is). My imagination is working overtime trying to figure out what it is on the menu at the other place that is causing folks to barf...I'm thinking I really DON'T want to know...Hope to see you later. Ed's installing our Elkas now so we won't have time to ride to Cowtown to join you there (it's about 100 miles from his hometown).

LOL
Just Google, "Olean MO Festival" !!
:yikes:

SteveMac
06-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Got a late start, but finally at Lake of the Ozarks having a late lunch at Salty Dogs Bar and Grill

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-6e21-ad2e.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-6e33-92f9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-6e45-64e5.jpg

MoLee the Birthday Boy!!!! I might let him win at the GoKart track since it is his "special day" :roflblack:

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-6e5f-fb98.jpg

Joes new Rune. Sharp!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-6ebe-a0fd.jpg

SteveMac
06-02-2012, 03:23 PM
You can feel the love!!!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-7636-9aa9.jpg

SteveMac
06-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Is this a Reda Gas Can???

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-951e-55f7.jpg

SteveMac
06-02-2012, 05:52 PM
And here is how to wrap up the day!

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-992f-0f54.jpg

owens9fingers
06-02-2012, 06:02 PM
And here is how to wrap up the day!

http://img.tapatalk.com/a693609b-992f-0f54.jpg

Stop it ................... My sweet tooth is killin' me!!! Wish I could have made it......... Ride Safe!! :cheers:

SpyderLady
06-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Home safe and sound. Can't wait to see videos of go cart racing. Yep Mogang at it again. What a great day with friends

ThreeFeet
06-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Got on the road and actually headed in the right direction!!! Hit Jeff City and missed that darn turn and headed north on 63 instead of south SOOO down the road make an up and over the bridge and head back in the RIGHT direction!!!! Get to St James and have a big cup of ICE CREAM WITH CHOC AND BLUEBERRYS AND STRAWBERRY'S!!!!! MMMMMM GOOD!!!! Home FINALLY at 9PM and POOOPED!!!!What a day 1 st time for me on a go kart. Len ran me off or tried to!!! I was last more often that not. Course I was so far back I was FIRST a lot of those times too!!! Not easy being on both ends at the same time!!! FUN day!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MO LEE!!!!

GloryRyders
06-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Sorry that we had to head back to the "BIG" city early :(, but it was a great day to be with Spyder friends and an even better day for the ryde. It appears that :congrats: are in order for MoLee for another big win on the GoKart track.:firstplace: See you all in a month, if not before!:2thumbs:

xpeschon
06-03-2012, 06:59 AM
I to as you all already know headed back before we even got there.. Sorry to hear that I missed out on the whole gokart races.. Crap... I know there will be a video posted, or hopefully anyway, looking forward to seeing the whole GANG out there enjoying the day.. See ya all again soon..

X Joe

Mo Lee
06-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Sorry that we had to head back to the "BIG" city early :(, but it was a great day to be with Spyder friends and an even better day for the ryde. It appears that :congrats: are in order for MoLee for another big win on the GoKart track.:firstplace: See you all in a month, if not before!:2thumbs:
Seems Steves handicap from last year turned into an advantage this year, and you might say we had to resort to some extreme measures. I to am waiting for the video, it should be good.

SteveMac
06-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Seems Steves handicap from last year turned into an advantage this year, and you might say we had to resort to some extreme measures. I to am waiting for the video, it should be good.

I might have lost the war, but I won a big battle when I got to spin Len into the wall on turn 3! I sure hope THAT is on video! I was wicked tough on turn 3. Newtons law and all that being what it is, gravity is my friend. Sometimes! :roflblack:

Bootie
06-03-2012, 07:41 AM

Its our first group ryde of the year and we will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the landing and do some water side bar hopping....for icecream and good food :yes::yes::yes: should be head home by 5 or 6 or 7 you know us party till the last one leaves! see you all this weekend.My lot in life. I will be in Cowtown on Tuesday. I'll just miss the ryde.

DocRags
06-03-2012, 11:00 AM
We missed you guys....guess we got to Salty Dog's before you did, even though it was after 1. We ended up seeing a group of Harley riders there, but no Spyders. Had a great lunch with some of Ed's relatives then we headed to Ha Ha Tonka Castle and park. Headed back to Marshfield around 7:30 and watched the tail end of the Stanley Cup finals. Great day, other than not being able to figure out where exactly the Mo Gang was...didn't even spot one spyder! Oh, well...maybe next time!

Pigtails
06-03-2012, 11:04 AM
We had a great time. Looking forward to the next ride!

ThreeFeet
06-03-2012, 11:23 AM
We had a great time. Looking forward to the next ride!
I canFINALLY remember your name!!!!:opps: It's BLUE RT!!! isn't it?? :joke: Had a great time talking with you and yours. Sooo glad you could make it to our little get together. AND LEN!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.!!!! Thanks for lunch and a ( I'm gona give ya a traffic ticket for bumping!!!:lecturef_smilie:) fun time on a go kart!!! Great day!!! Len kept telling us "didn't have to thank me" Yeah right like that will happen!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! :thumbup::roflblack: had to sneak it in here!!:2thumbs:

SteveMac
06-03-2012, 01:29 PM

Len's video of the first race. Of course he was racing with one hand to make it "kinda" fair for the rest of us! One guess as to who was in the "green Monster cart"????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmhFN0ZbRY

SpyderLady
06-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Seems like neither of you caught the "Go Daddy" cart.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: firstplace:

SpyderLady
06-03-2012, 07:06 PM
We missed you guys....guess we got to Salty Dog's before you did, even though it was after 1. We ended up seeing a group of Harley riders there, but no Spyders. Had a great lunch with some of Ed's relatives then we headed to Ha Ha Tonka Castle and park. Headed back to Marshfield around 7:30 and watched the tail end of the Stanley Cup finals. Great day, other than not being able to figure out where exactly the Mo Gang was...didn't even spot one spyder! Oh, well...maybe next time!

To be honest in true MOGANG style we got started quite late. We were there WELL after 1:00. Not sure what time we arrived.... but definitely was not around 1:00:opps: