PDA

View Full Version : June 2nd Cheese Run!

Paula(Butch2025)
05-29-2012, 07:32 PM
June 2 at Caswell Cycle, Mora, MN
Meet at 9AM and Leave at 10:00am

Our route will take us South on some fun back roads
bringing us to Taylor's Falls for Lunch at the Drive In
Then across the rive into Wisconsin heading North
to Burnett Dairy http://burnettdairy.com/

Grantsburg, WI

We'll continue onto Danbury then wind our way back to Mora.

(at anytime if you need to get home sooner, feel free to peel off whenever you need to)

Hope you all can make it! See you Saturday at 9am!
-Paula & Butch

Paula(Butch2025)
05-31-2012, 08:12 PM
June 2 at Caswell Cycle, Mora, MN
Meet at 9AM and Leave at 10:00am

Our route will take us South on some fun back roads
bringing us to Taylor's Falls for Lunch at the Drive In
Then across the rive into Wisconsin heading North
to Burnett Dairy
http://burnettdairy.com/
Grantsburg, WI

We'll continue onto Danbury then wind our way back to Mora.

(at anytime if you need to get home sooner, feel free to peel off whenever you need to)

Hope you all can make it! See you Saturday at 9am!
-Paula & Butch

:ohyea:Just a friendly bump to remind you all of the ride on Saturday!:ohyea:

fireplug98
06-01-2012, 11:46 AM
:-) I'm there !!! Also Troy and Vicki. Were all riding up together from the cities.

Tommy J. :clap:

MMcc
06-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Carolyn and I will be there. We will probably skip out of the dairy tour and head to her brothers farm for a short visit.

eagle
06-01-2012, 04:36 PM
will not be able to attend this ride, graduation in the family on Sunday. i plan on being there next time. sorry.

Paula(Butch2025)
06-01-2012, 07:49 PM
will not be able to attend this ride, graduation in the family on Sunday. i plan on being there next time. sorry.

I guess we have to let you go celebrate with your other "family". See you next time!

Paula(Butch2025)
06-03-2012, 10:42 AM
We had a wonderful day for a ride...weather was great...lovely back roads, with lots of sweeping curves and few short twisties...not much traffic...great lunch stop at Romayne's in Taylors Falls, MN...ice cream and cheese shopping at Burnett Dairy in Grantsburg, WI. It couldn't have been a better day especially hanging out with the great members of our Minnesota SpyderLovers!!!
--Paula

I have to wait until others in the group send me their photos from our ride, because believe it or not, I forgot my camera:gaah:. So I will post photos when I get some.

Paula(Butch2025)
06-03-2012, 08:56 PM
I mapped out your run and it really looked nice. I really have to get up there and do a ryde with you folks. I have your July run pencilled in and if all goes well maybe I'll be able to join you! :ohyea:

We would love to have you join us...our July "ride" is actually riding the Kanabec County Fair Parade in the Caswell Cycle unit, then a picnic back at Caswell's...camp out in the backyard or motel it, then up to Mille Lacs Lake to Elphaba's to picnic and play by the lake. Hope everything works out it would be nice to meet you.
--Paula

pauly1
06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
SpyderDeb and I missed the run :(, but our excuse was that we were coming back from a week in AR and the Ozarks:clap:. We were especially fond of MO 19 between the AR line and Hermann, (stayed in Cuba on Saturday nite where we got our name on the Super 8 waiting list for Spyder Fest 2013).

Next time!
Wayne

Paula(Butch2025)
06-12-2012, 10:35 PM
SpyderDeb and I missed the run :(, but our excuse was that we were coming back from a week in AR and the Ozarks:clap:. We were especially fond of MO 19 between the AR line and Hermann, (stayed in Cuba on Saturday nite where we got our name on the Super 8 waiting list for Spyder Fest 2013).

Next time!
Wayne

That is a sweet piece of pavement:ohyea:. Our next "ride" will be the Kanabec County Fair Parade in the Caswell Cycle parade unit!!! Then up to Mille Lacs to Troy's cabin for a picnic on Sunday. Watch for more details after we get back from Durango.
--Paula